Do you want to transform the higher education experience?
Do you want to learn while contributing to a small, dynamic organization?
Are you resourceful and thrive at taking on one challenge after the next, collaborating with colleagues and clients, making sense of disparate information, and creating compelling stories through diagrams, graphs, and narratives?
Are you passionate about creating exceptional experiences through space, service, and/or organizational design?
Do you geek out on quantitative research and analysis?
If this sounds like you, then you should apply to join our team as a strategist!
brightspot is a strategy consultancy that is reimagining the higher education experience. We reinvent places, rethink services, and redesign organizations so that people have more engaging experiences on campus and online. Together, we increase student success, faculty research productivity, and staff engagement while achieving space and operational efficiencies.
Applications are due EOD January 20th, 2019.
Responsibilities will include:
● Working across two or more projects at a time to develop space, service, and/or organizational strategies
● Analyzing and visualizing quantitative and qualitative data
● Planning, conducting, and documenting multi-day user research activities (workshops, observations, interviews, focus groups, etc.)
● Facilitating client workshops with the support of your teammates
● Interacting with and supporting senior leadership within our client organizations
● Contributing to brightspot’s growth and development with an internal role / responsibility
More about you:
● A bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of experience
● Skilled in working with data analysis
● Skilled verbal, written, visual communication
● Proficient in Excel and Adobe Creative Suite.
● Experienced and willing traveler (expect to go somewhere for 1 to 3 days, every other week)
● Eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
1. Complete this short questionnaire http://bit.ly/bspotstrat2019 (We will only review resumes and work samples for applicants who complete the questionnaire)
2. Send a resume, cover letter, and a concise work sample of no more than 10 pages (via link or attachment) that best represents your capabilities to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer excellent benefits including medical/dental insurance, 401k, flexible working hours, and generous vacation. We are also an organization that walks the talk and models innovative practices for our clients, including team goal setting, distributing authority and responsibility, profit sharing, transparency, professional coaching, and continuous learning and development.
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience and potential.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.