NiCE Ltd. is seeking motivated industrial designer to join our family.
We are an internationally renowned branding and packaging design studio with a foundation built on design mastery and a passion for delivering creative solutions.
The ideal candidate has to be best in class with an ability to think and collaborate across disciplines and mediums. Must possess a creative approach to problem-solving, a positive and collaborative attitude, a meticulous attention to detail, and a fine-tuned eye for design.
• Deliver and maintain NiCE’s creative vision on all projects.
• Brainstorm and conceptualize design solutions that meet the objectives of individual projects.
• Be flexible and adaptable within a team and studio environment.
• Be comfortable discussing and presenting design work.
• Participate in meetings and critiques and revise designs according to feedback.
• Utilize input from directors and possess the ability to continue further concept exploration and design refinement.
• Show flexibility and desire for personal growth by working outside an area of expertise.
• Manage time efficiently and work in an organized fashion.
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design or similar.
• Strong sketching and ideation skills
• 1-5 years of relevant professional industrial design experience
• Understanding of structural packaging design
• Proven 3D Modeling skills in Solidworks. With a passion for creating beautiful
renderings in Maxwell and Keyshot. Experience with Rhino is a plus.
• Ability to generate concepts that are both fresh and creative. While also having the ability to work inside manufacturing constraints to take the concept to the next level.
• Fluency with Adobe Creative Suite software packages
• Strong organizational, time management and prioritizing skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Extremely self-motivated with an eye for detail and a passion for perfection.
Please send your resume, and a sample portfolio of your work in pdf format.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.