Harper+Scott is a design and manufacturing agency for all types of branded merchandise. We design and produce products for companies like Sephora, Don Julio, Netflix and L'Oreal. We are looking to expand our 3D design team and hoping you're the next to join our team!
What we're looking for...
Preference of a BFA in Industrial Design or 3D modeling or similar education, with 3-5 years real world experience at minimum.
- Good critical thinking skills and be able to persuasively critique design
- Experienced in 2D/hand sketching skills
- Experienced in 3D mockup/prototyping skills
- Experienced in package design concepts
- Experienced in understanding of common manufacturing processes and materials
- Experienced in understanding of basic mechanical design concepts
- Experienced in creating design concepts for a wide range of styles and brand guidelines
- Ability to work quickly and creatively on multiple projects with short timelines and multitask fluidly
Must be proficient in:
- Highly proficient in Keyshot, good understanding of complex material creation and extremely strong sense of lighting, composition and camera settings to create photorealistic renderings.
- Comfortable using Illustrator and Photoshop to create/alter images for 3D rendering use, labels, textures, decals, etc.
- Highly proficient in Solidworks, should be comfortable quickly creating conceptual 3D models for visualization and client presentations, should be able to replicate existing products from photographs or samples in 3D.
- Strong Graphic Design/Package Design skillset, someone who can create conceptual package labels, dielines, manipulate/retouch photographic elements in photoshop for graphic use
- Someone with an additional, secondary 3D skillset, related to 3D sculpting or mesh based modeling, something like Zbrush, Blender, Modo, Cinema4D, Maya, etc.
+ UV mapping
- Basic 3D animation skills, especially with Keyshot
Please apply via Coroflot or by sending your resume and portfolio to email@example.com