good2grow® is a family-owned and operated children's beverage company based in Atlanta, Georgia. We wake up each day with a purpose – to make kids’ lives healthier and happier through the products we create. This passion has fueled rapid growth, which has led to our emergence as one of the most influential brands in all of kids’ food and beverages. Just ask any of our retail partners!
How do we do it? First, we create drinks that both Moms and kids want – great taste using only 100% juice, with no added sugars and nothing artificial. Then we bottle it inside a game-changing package -- our fun, BPA-free “nutrition delivery system” – to create an experience that Moms and kids love. That’s how we believe we can help kids’ lead a healthier lifestyle – getting them to drink what’s good for them.
Over the past two years, we've invested heavily in two new state-of-the-art manufacturing lines, built rigorous quality processes, significantly expanded distribution and launched new marketing campaigns. And now we’re looking to expand our core team in our Atlanta headquarters to keep our growth rolling along.
This role will help with the creation of content for the good2grow brand with a primary focus against the creative needs of the good2grow sales force. The is a contract position with expected to average 20-30 hours/ week with an average salary of $30/ hour. Reporting to the creative services manager, the responsibilities of this role are:
• Assisting with packaging updates and point-of-sale materials (displays, clings, sell sheets)
• Creation of product or shelf set mock ups to be utilized in sales materials or presentations
• Cataloging digital assets in an online repository for sales force
• Collaborate creative services manager and sales team on trade show needs (booth, handouts, etc)
• Assist with creation of digital assets for the owned brand assets (i.e. website, app, eCom pages)
• Assist with the creation of digital assets for social media
• Other duties could include assist with creating physical mock ups, mailing products to consumers, etc
Desired Requirements / Experience:
• Minimum of 2—4 years design experience
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design and Power Point
• Experience with die lines and print production
Knowledge of saving out images for web
• Photography Skills
• Video skill are a plus but not required
• We are looking for an energetic catalyst to make big things happen. You don’t have to be the loudest voice in the room or wear your heart on your sleeve. But you do have to love coming into the office every day and you must have an authentic passion for building businesses and teams. You always have a point of view, and you (mostly) back it up with data.
• You must be ready to roll up your sleeves. There’s a fair amount of detailed work to be done – and you will be critical in enabling it.
• You have to be a resourceful self-starter. If you wait to be told to do something before you do it, this probably isn’t the place for you.
• We need someone who is adaptable. The pace of change in our business is rapid. We create plans, but we’re always ready to shift as needed to accomplish our goals.
• You must be able to establish and retain trust across the organization. It’s a small company – there will be several critical relationships that can mean the difference between success and failure.
If you are interested in being considered, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to getting to know you!
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.