Pharma Copywriter HCP
CLUTCH is looking for a Pharma Copywriter for a top agency in the Greater Philadelphia area, to fill freelance position with an emphasis on candidates with previous experience in HCP.
The Copywriter must be team-oriented, able to write solid, brand-appropriate, and creative pieces in a variety of basic communication forms (sales aids, resource guides) for a variety of audiences (healthcare professionals, patients, consumers).
What you can expect:
• Will need to develop multiple concepts/campaigns for assigned projects in partnership with other internal teams.
• Coordinates with Account Services and Art Team in identifying and obtaining information needed to carry out assignments.
• Will write copy for assigned products/projects and develop language that is original, compelling, proprietary, and synergistic with art/graphic elements.
• Will prepare creative platforms/rationale for promotional concepts
• Explores/develops/produces innovative ideas appropriate to the Client’s marketing strategy.
• Presents creative work and properly prepares for all Client presentations.
• Makes sound, timely decisions about changes to work in progress.
• Organizes all creative materials to ensure their smooth transition to other departments.
• Produce insightful and unique creative work that reflects the brand strategy.
• Good knowledge of the assigned brands, indications, therapeutic implications, and competition as well as regularly research trends in the appropriate areas.
What we expect:
• HCP experience
• Great collaboration skills
• Comfortable presenting to clients and internal account teams
• Someone who is "science minded" is a plus
• Confidence in pitching ideas and speaking up with suggestions and solutions to existing issues
• Minimum 5 years of experience in copywriting, specifically in healthcare advertising/marketing or medical writing.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Communications, Writing, English, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing, or related field.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word.
• Professional attitude
• Must be team-oriented.
• Good organizational and superior attention to details.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
• Must be a self-starting, independent and innovative individual capable of looking at old problems in new ways.
If interested in this role, please submit your resume today for consideration. Or email directly to: email@example.com