This job opportunity has been posted by a recruiting firm on behalf of their client.
Royal Braun is a search firm working with some of the most innovative brands helping them find key creative talent.
Our client is a pioneering, market-leading eCommerce company transforming their brand image by investing in a creative studio in DTLA (at The Row).
This studio will support their world class customer experience while telling their story in a contemporary, emotion-oriented fashion.
They want a graphic designer to play a key role on this growing team to collaborate and drive visuals across channels.
Concept and design graphic assets across site, social media platforms, and social ad campaigns
Design and execute custom original illustrations that can support both flat and motion creative projects
Draft, design and animate (in photoshop and/or after effects) graphics for social and site assets, interactive projects and short format content
Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, high-fidelity mockups, and other product deliverables to effectively communicate designs and product requirements.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in multimedia design and graphic design
- Strong typographic background
- Must have a high level of knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Nice to have a high level of knowledge in After Effects & Premiere
- You have ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- You are self-motivated and have a passion for creative culture both inside and outside the studio
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced and a dynamic creative process.
Full time salary and world class benefits