Lawn Fawn creates crafting products with a simple goal… to bring smiles into people’s lives!
Our products are used to create a wide variety of crafts, such as scrapbook layouts, party decorations, and handmade greeting cards. We’re currently looking for a new “Fawnie” team member to help us grow!
As part of our team, you will primarily be responsible for product design and development, but will use your skills to assist with all types of design as needed. You will work under the direction of the Art Director to create a wide range of cute products, from stamps to stationary. This is a great opportunity for an experienced individual who loves illustrating and designing all things cute!
You will be working from the comfort of your own home, as part of a team of fun and creative people.
• Design original artwork in the style of Lawn Fawn, to be used on products like stamps, dies, stencils, paper, and more!
• Edit existing artwork to make fun new promotional products as needed (Enamel pins, stationary, tote bags, t-shirts, etc.)
• Stay on top of current trends, pitch new ideas on a seasonal basis
• Use design skills to help wherever help is needed (packaging, catalogs, promotional materials, etc.)
• Must provide portfolio of work
• Must reside in CA, and be willing to occasionally travel to Southern California (Orange County area)
• Must be highly proficient in Illustrator (i.e comfortable creating/editing vector illustrations with tools such as the Pen tool)
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
• Experience in product design a plus
• Background in print & pattern design, and/or illustration a plus
• Typography skills a plus
• BA in design or related field preferred
• Has a reliable place to work from home, including a desktop/laptop and a secure internet connection
• An eye for design and current trends
• Detail orientated and focused on quality
• Highly independent and skilled at project management to ensure deadlines are met
• Excellent at communicating through email and chat
• Never feels like they know everything, always willing to admit mistakes, learn new skills, and get constructive feedback
• Willing to help wherever help is needed