The Future Perfect is seeking a talented creative individual to help guide the success of it’s in-house furniture and decor collection. The position will offer the right candidate to work directly with ownership and current celebrity and up and coming design talent. This exciting position offers travel opportunities, exceptional influence, and would be excellent for an eager and multidisciplinary designer.
*Applicants must have a website and portfolio to be considered.
The Future Perfect is one of the world’s foremost contemporary design galleries with locations in New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles. From its inception, The Future Perfect has been distinguished by its thoroughly creative vision and strong curatorial focus, which showcases studio-created works alongside one-of-a-kind and limited edition pieces.
What you'll do:
- Product design and development.
- Work with suppliers on all aspects of the development process.
- Supplier sourcing, costing.
- Production engineering.
- Supply chain management.
What you'll bring:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in industrial, furniture, product or packaging design.
- 1-2 years of experience in a position creating, drafting, drawing and realizing consumer goods.
- Working knowledge of case-good and upholstery construction.
- VectorWorks proficiency required.
- Experience with the Adobe programs.
- Ability to work independently and successfully in an evolving workplace.
- Solid Works proficiency is mandatory.
We will provide a competitive salary + benefits package including health insurance, 401k retirement plan, and PTO packages.
Please send an email including a cover letter and resume PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org with " Product Development Coordinator" in the subject line.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.