• About
  • Portfolio
  • Stream
Doghouse Brewing Co. - Logo for a brewery that targets adult male screw-ups who feel they've been sent to the "doghouse" by their wife, girlfriend, boss etc.
Marvelos Diamonds - (concept)
Dream Factory - (concept)
Dream Factory - (concept)
knittytracy - (for a hand craft artist)
Duke & Winston
Dixie Rose - Logo for a company that sells high-end western boots to men and women located in a more urban environment.
Philadelphia Fringe Festival - Logo for a live arts festival created through use of cut paper and vector art.
Kyle's Kayaking Safaris - For a company offering kayak tours through the Florida mangroves.
Division Street Watch Company - (unused proposal)
Reverb - (unused proposal for an indie music blog)
DigiTweet - (concept)
WinterHearts - (concept)
Medvance - (concept)
SMART Metrics - (logo for a metrics report system)
Huluv - (concept)
Huluv - (concept)
Smithtown Christian School
eFood for Thought - Logo for a business that utilizes mobile technology to get real time feedback from participants while they dine at local restaurants.
The Ish at the Piazza - Identity for a shop selling a wide variety of cigars, cigarettes, magazines and other items.
The Ish at the Piazza
The Ish at the Piazza
The Ish at the Piazza
PRAM - (unused proposal)
Polar Bear - (icon concept)
The MAN Study - Logo for a clinical study enrolling overweight, diabetic adult men.
Golf Club Solutions - (proposal)
Kennedy's American Barber Club - Logo proposal for an upscale men's barbershop that offers everything for the discerning gentleman. The barber shop encourages becoming a member to gain unlimited haircuts, straight razor shaves, etc. There is a nostalgic feeling to this shop which is covered in wood flooring, oxblood leather chairs and white wainscoting about 6' high.
Casamed - (concept)
AviationRSS - (concept)
Brickhouse Studios - (concept)
Revolve - (concept)
Intelafina - Logo for a virtual assistant and business consulting company.
WideMountain - (concept)
WideMountain - (concept)
Know Your Rights!
Love Factory Incorporated - This little factory is polluting the air with love.

...for sale on IncSpring...
http://incspring.com/brand_details.php?brand_id=2956
Grad Books - (concept)
LoudLines - (concept)
Bienestar - Bienestar meaning "well-being" is a fictional company that organizes health-related campaigns in the Dominican Republic. The logo is an abstraction of the Dominican's national flower as a bud and the healthcare symbol.
Cinco Minutos - Cinco Minutos is a fictional Aids awareness campaign to take place in the Dominican Republic. The logo is an abstraction of the Dominican's national flower in bloom and the Aids ribbon. It only takes five minutes to take the rapid Aids test, which is free and easy to do. The goal of this campaign was to raise awareness about testing as well as advertise for the clinic where it is available.
Velawada Diamonds - For a fictional high-end diamond/jewelry company.
Capps - Logo proposal for a very upscale barber shop.
Roundbox Media Group - A company with an out-of-the-box thinking approach to business.
Tweet Pals - For a Twitter site/blog/whatever that focuses on your twitter "pals."
Blue Tuesday Entertainment - Logo proposal for a new record label made up of 80% rap and hip-hop artists, with the other 20% being pop, rock, and punk rock artists.
Rock Legend - Logo proposal for a web-based video game.
FantasyFirstDown - Submitted and selected logo from a competition for FantasyFirstDown, a Fantasy Football advisory service that publishes newsletters and offers one-on-one coaching services to aid its members in dominating their fantasy football leagues.
  • o
Logos
Comments (1)
  • I really like the concept of the beer mug as the door, and the wood grain just pulls it all together.

    12 years ago

  • I really like the concept of the beer mug as the door, and the wood grain just pulls it all together.

    12 years ago

John Boerckel
Graphic Designer Philadelphia, PA