Organizational Communications Specialist
Sep 2013 - Present (8 years 1 month)
* Execute organizational communications plan including content gathering, writing and production of weekly regional all-employee eNewsletter, senior leadership team communications and headquarter site communications.
* Editor and publisher of a monthly business wide eNewsletter gathering, creating or assigning content to deliver a timely, relevant and informative issue track metrics and ensure messages resonate with employee population.
* Assist with multiple aspects of employee events including town hall meetings, recruiting programs, employee engagement activities including planning, negotiating with vendors, internal promotion, execution and ROI evaluation.
* Edit, proof read and publish regular employee communications and organizational announcements.
* Deliver tactical and corporate initiatives to support the internal communications strategy.
* Develop & execute health related initiatives across the business to promote a healthy lifestyle and exercise.
* Support employee diversity groups to plan/execute events and create content for distribution through multiple channels including newsletters, emails, events, social networking sites, etc.
* Create/update new employee onboarding portal for easy access to information needed the first, third and sixth month of joining their team.
* Manage company social media channels to promote local and site-specific community contributions, business accomplishments and local brand presence.
Oct 2012 - Sep 2013 (11 months)
* Achieved quota each month of the first quarter selling over $45K in sales and over $25K in gross profit for three consecutive months. Reached 130% of quota the last month of the quarter.
* Qualified WASP Champions Club member first quarter on the sales floor with over $29K in internal brand sales.
* Averaged 83 total calls per day with an average of 4.5 invoices per day for Q1.
* Spend at least 1 hour a day cold calling on new and inactive clients to establish sales and manage new accounts.
* Total internal brand sales averaged over 60% leading to higher gross profit margins.
* Personally Manage large accounts and cultivated relationships through phone and email in order to retain clients and to ultimately drive big business.
* Forecast accurate monthly reports on total expected sales, internal sales, quotes, conversion rate, and gross profit.
* Host Live Webinars to prospective clients to showcase software and hardware solutions for on-going projects typically averaging in sales over $5K.
Corporate Communications and Image Specialist
Aug 2009 - Sep 2012 (3 years 1 month)
* Facilitated the production of all core information in the form of announcements and business updates using internal communication channels for facilities in 15 countries.
* Developed and managed a strategic communications plan during a significant period of global expansion.
* Elaborated various campaigns and media plans to promote principles, values, cultural behaviors and manufacturing goals such as safety and leadership.
* Assisted in the creation of the Corporate Identity Manual and managed the application of its contents/standards globally.
* Developed and managed a closed-loop feedback process for employees and worked with Senior Leaders to provide accurate answers to employees questions/concerns.
* Elaborated articles for internal corporate magazine and translation of its material from Spanish to English.
* Managed corporate e-mail for internal and external use.
*Worked closely with communication team members in 15 countries to benchmark their local process.
* Supported other departments such as HR, Organizational Development, and Project Development Elaboration with custom material for presentations, recruiting material, campaigns, events and business bids for clients such as FORD, TOYOTA, DAIMLER
* Developed graphics for internal portal, official website, employee evaluation tool, financing department e-tool, corporate brochures and tri-folds.
* Participated in and led creative meetings to promote company values, reinforce safety on manufacturing floor and corporate activities.
* Revised media releases for company mergers and other activities.