San Francisco, CA
Jan 2013 - Present (9 years 6 months)
• Establish and maintain strong collaborative relationships with US & Global Channel Merchant & Sales Teams, Global Marketing Product Development, Global Education Events & Artistry, and other key partners in the business.
• Design, develop and deliver compelling Market Week presentation tools for multiple channels with a streamline process for more efficiency
• Responsible for the continuous review and revision of Market Week presentation tools and images.
• Receive and analyze requests from internal clients and ensure projects are properly set up.
• Prioritize projects with tight turnarounds and uphold given deadlines.
• Liase with merchant teams to understand product assortment needs prior to market launch meetings.
• Manage corporate-wide Product Library including organization, maintenance and inventory management.
Lee Jofa - Merchandising Controller, Customer Service Support
QuickResponse - Office Manager
Fairfield, United States
*Pull coordinating fabrics for client's *Communicate betweens mills & clients Pull scan & process memo orders for designers using Oracle program Maintain visual merchandising
Labor Law Center - Graphic Designer
Proofread State and Federal labor laws and regulations
Garden Grove, CA
*Make revisions to State & Federal posters *Work with printing department to expedite, print and ship orders
PS Design Group
El Sobrante, CA
*Identity Branding/Logo Design *Client consultations and design for Interior & Graphic Design projects