Director of Content Marketing and Festivals
Las Vegas, NV
Mar 2019 - Aug 2019 (5 months)
A proud member of the longest running Independent Film Sales Agency. Steadily gained expanded role and responsibilities for all aspects of marketing, communication, coordination and execution of international and domestic film festivals, producers and buyers.
• Managed worldwide negotiations and terms, invoicing and tracking of delivery of physical and digital materials up to completion.
• Prepared multimedia content for 17+ market (Cannes, American Film Market, Berlin).
• Managed the selection, project delegation, and training of 2-6 interns per semester in an effort to promote career development.
Las Vegas, NV
Oct 2016 - Mar 2019 (2 years 5 months)
• Participated in international markets to discuss sales with distributors and festival programmers
• Coordinated with over 4,000 international and domestic festival programmers year-round.
• Managed and improved weekly email campaigns for newly acquired features to buyers, tracking responses and analytics report.
• Responsible for critically reviewing terms and deals made in territories.
• Participated in intern recruiting events at UNLV.
Las Vegas, NV
Jul 2016 - Oct 2016 (3 months)
• Established organizational system and standard operating procedures for digital files and festival tracker.
• Maintained office digital formats, databases and content for multiple digital platforms.
Internship at Cannes International Film Festival
May 2016 - May 2016
Selected for Network Connection program for the Cannes International Film Festival to build contact database and gain access to key network events, workshops and industry professionals.
Recognized by Creative Minds Group, for unprecedented selection opportunity with Shoreline Entertainment, and starred in their “Festimonial” testimonial for their internship program.
Sep 2014 - Sep 2015 (1 year)
Selected by a private client to supervise and provide care for two children, while learning the French language and culture.
• Oversaw logistical organization of afterschool actives and taught the English language daily.
• Created monthly newsletters called “Au Pairis” to share and connect with family and friends in USA.
• Independently studied art history and technique in museums including Musee d'Orsay, Louvre, and Monmatre
Jul 2013 - Aug 2014 (1 year 1 month)
Promoted from Server to Lead Receptionist in 3 years.
• Established standard branding and operating procedures for office and office forms.
• Identified the need for and developed a chain of custody process for the receipt of prescription medications and petty cash.
• Responsible for communicating daily, weekly, and monthly community activities with residents. Ensured critical information was clearly relayed between residents, family and employees,
• Responsible for training, scheduling, and managing a team of receptionists to greet both residents and visitors with positive attitude on phone or in person.