Illustrator / Production Artist
2007 - Present (15 years)
Freelance illustration, graphic design, and creative production.
Notable Clients Include:
• Old Navy (San Francisco, CA)
• RvH Design (San Francisco, CA)
• Belcampo Meat Company (Oakland, CA)
• Food Craft Institute (Oakland, CA)
• Wildlife Works (Mill Valley, CA)
• Monterey County Weekly (Monterey, CA)
• LA Review of Books (Los Angeles, CA)
• San Diego Unified School District (San Diego County, CA)
Apr 2015 - May 2016 (1 year 1 month)
- Worked on a wide variety of projects in both print and digital media, including (but not limited to): billboards, mailers, coupons, website landing pages, print ads, powerpoint presentations, and social media graphics
- Participated in marketing and social media strategy meetings, helping to conveive and develop new programs
- Managed mulitple brand standards, creating pieces for Amy’s International and Amy’s Drive Thru restaurant brands, as well as for the primary brand
Graphic Designer / Signmaker
Whole Foods Market
Sep 2009 - Dec 2013 (4 years 3 months)
• Developed an in-depth knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (CS5, CS6) as well as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Designed print materials, t-shirt designs, and décor to be used on both the in-store and regional levels.
• Created illustrated chalkboards and signs to advertise products & enhance retail experience.
• Worked in a variety of media including paint, ink, collage, pastel, chalk, and digital illustration.
• Managed production with daily deadlines.