SOCIAL MEDIA /CREATIVE DEPT HEAD
ASIS MARKETING AND ADVERTIZING FZ LLE
Oct 2012 - Present (9 years 2 months)
my job is to create kickass art work and promote products on the social media network
4.Youtube Video Production
6.Digital Assest management
> Managed large scale ad-spend across mutliple clients
> Provide world-class service to a portfolio of premium strategic clients
> Pre-sales engagement work including proposal development
> Develop, recommend, and execute proposal, account, & campaign strategy
> Drive full client management and issue resolution,Lead adCenter training for clients
> Partner with Sales to deliver great results for customers
> Analyze performance of Customer’s portfolio of paid search marketing campaigns.
> Conduct deep data analysis to inform strategic marketing insights and optimization requirements
> Provide advertisers with deep understanding of vertical and competitive intelligence to help shape marketing strategies
> Provide in-depth consulting services to high spend advertisers
> Recommend on-going creative and pricing strategies to improve Customer results
> Craft on-going targeting recommendations based on audience composition analysis and geographic campaign requirements
FEW CLIENT NAMES
8.House of Itallia
Group Account Manager
Media Idee (Production,Events,Digital Media)
Jan 2010 - Oct 2012 (2 years 9 months)
Managing PR ,promotions of the brands
Managing BTL , ATL ativities stretegies developing concepts
Managing commercial shoots
Brand development, web site traffic growth, web site UI and advertising revenue. Developed brand strategy and statistics systems.
> Strategic Consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development.
> Developed Client marketing plans with budget and tactical recommendations.
> Managed Client accounts on a daily basis.
> Managed agency vendors.
> Maintained overall responsibility for agency performance
> Managed account profitability by developing and negotiating statements of work.
> Maintained strategic lead on client’s industry.
> Led all aspects of creative development process.
> Provided strategy, vision, and continuous improvement
> Understanding of direct marketing strategies, marketing, media concepts and branding
> Ability to draw conclusions from economic conditions and trends
> Ability to apply industry specific knowledge to market planning
> Ability to interact with clients of all levels and industry backgrounds
> Excellent organization and communication skills
Head of Operations
Mar 2008 - Nov 2010 (2 years 8 months)
I started this company to work on events but through proper marketing strategy and PR planning what needed was concepts and implementation and the idea to build a team.
1. Planning of events (Logistics and Execution)
2. Division of work among the work force
3. Booking the artist
4. Creating marketing and media plans
5. Creating new concepts
6. Communication with advertising agencies
7. Designing presentations
8. Designing other artwork for the events
Events done till date
* Strings concert at ramada Hotal (for hamdard University)
* Karavan , Fuzon Concert at Beach view (for CBM University)
* Launch of a fashion magazine Unleash (Launch with bands performance and after party)
* Strings Corporate Concert for Habib Bank
* Launch Fashion Show of a mobile company Kenxinda Mobiles
* Fashion Show Umbreen & Sharmeen (designers)
* One Month Music Promotion Vsell Music (4 GIGs Sketches,Mizraab,karavan,Azal)
1. Released online music Compilations in collaboration with Asian bands and record labels from Countries like India, Pakistan,Jordan,Dubai, Egpyt etc (Metal Asia Compilation) which consists of 100 bands allover Aisa and was promoted in various newspapers and magazines in India and other countries
Companies and Labels
• Road Crew Records (India), Demon Stealer Records (india), Fourhorsemen Records (Malaysia)
Magazines & Ezines
• Jorzine.com (biggest Metal ezine and magazine from Jordan), Metality.com (UAE), Heavy metal Tribune (Singapore), Brutalism.com, I-amtv.com (Independent Music television Malaysia), Hindustan times (India), Score Magazine (India)
2. Released a compilation in collaboration with roadcrew records India mid night of 14th and 15th august compilation consisted Indian and Pakistani bands to show the solidarity between two counties this compilation was called Serenity it was also published in given above.
Head of Programs
FM 104.4 Awaz (Dubai radio Network)
Mar 2005 - Jul 2008 (3 years 4 months)
Was hired to launch a new radio station, targeting the Asian audience, mainly the Indians and Pakistanis. The basic idea was to launch a very hip station, comprising of Sufi Rock, and Bollywood hits. Event and programs such as Naukri Weekend Show, aiming at audiences seeking career tips and guidance; Hemorrhage, a rock show; Eid with AWAAZ; Special transmissions on Pakistani and Indian independence days; Ramadan Programs; Awaaz Cricket Mania 2005, (one of UAE’s biggest cricket match); A1 Grand Prix; Special transmission on UAE’s National Day; Busta Rhyms and Missy Elliot Promotional Campaign on Awaaz; Live Updates focusing cricket; Promotional activity for film premiers Salam Namaste and The Rising – Mangal Panday.
• Planned each and every outdoor activity, Managed as well as coordinated different departments from Music, Production, and Programming, Handled Pre & Post Production, Hired the entire team of AWAZ, Developed station’s structural policies, Developed strategies for play out and programming, Handled special transmission under tight deadlines
(Director/Producer/Editor – for channels like BBC, BSKYB, Channel 4, CNN, Discovery Networks, ITN Factual and PBS), Faraz Anwar (Musician – Pakistan), Asad Ahmed (Musician – Pakistan), Adnan Afaq (Musician – Pakistan), Imran Siddiqui (Senior producer; launched Voice of America Urdu program on GEO TV), Streben (Underground Band – Dubai), Ali Zedi (Underground Solo Artist – Dubai), Jouge (Underground Band – Dubai), Nerash Oberoi (Oberoi Events – Dubai) Aqeel Karim Dedhi , Arif Habib (President Karachi Stock Exchange, CEO Arif Habib Investments)
Head of Operations
ARY The Muzik
May 2002 - Jun 2005 (3 years 1 month)
Was hired to revamp and create a new look and feel of the channel. The channel has viewer-ship all around the world, in 162 countries; including the Middle East. Revamping included conceptualization of various different programs and their execution. These also included live events. My biggest task was to create an entirely new batch of programs for Eid, within 15 days, to be broadcast during the first day of the celebrations. Following are some of the programs and events managed and supervised by me: Dekh Magar Payar Say (this event was one of the biggest as 12 of the most renowned celebrities participated in it); Doom Dhamaka; To the moon and back; Mantra Fakhir’s album launch; Launch of Album of Jal. Shoots, edits, packaging were done under my supervision for programs like Mera Musik; Xtreme with Atif Aslam (Live Performance, also directed the show); Best of Xtreme (Directed the show); Best of performance (Directed the show); Mast Wanted; Aap kay saath (Atif Aslam, Ali Zafar, Rage, Nirma, Jawad Ahmed; Total recall with hosts Sabita and Serwat; Musik aap kay saath ( Ahmed Jehanzeb, Najam Sheraz), Aap ki Demand, Eid Lounge (linking for program through out the day) Musik Masti, Eid junction, Horizon with ( Jal, Fuzon Atif Aslam Aaroh), Re-mastered, Bakra reporters, Chai mangaoon kia, Fan Fever.
• Managed Eid Transmission, containing 31 programs, Managed the entire editing and graphics departments, Coordinated with different departments during special events, Coordinated with directors/producers and Video Jocks, Pre and post production quality check before going on-air, Developed play-lists, Developed action plan for program execution, Arranging branded transmissions.
Assistant Manager Programing
Aug 2000 - May 2002 (1 year 9 months)
This is the best radio station in Karachi. I was involved in the launching of this channel. It catered solely to the residents of Karachi (a cosmopolitan city in Pakistan). Its speciality included outdoor broadcasting. An outdoor broadcasting team was devised, which updated the listeners with news and currents happenings and events in and around the city, through on-the-spot and investigative reporting. Some of the programs hosted and produced are: Hut kay Radio Music Show for underground Bands, Apni Markets every Friday (11 - 1 pm), Dill Bola Pakola every Monday (5 - 6 pm), Eid Transmission ( Supreme Hits , Supreme BBQ), Uttho Karachi Morning Show (daily 7-8am). I was involved in the think tank call for the channel called Brain Cell FM 107, where we mainly developed strategies for play-out and programming, developed of new programs and new talent, Planned quarterly for programming, planned for all outdoor events as well as for branded transmission with marketing strategies.
• Quality controls RJ talkie
• Quality Controls Daily Transmission and play outs
• Pre and Post production Quality and before on-air checks
• Branded Transmission Layouts.
• Special Transmission Event oriented categorizing.
Heads the Outdoor Broadcasting Teams
• Philips Branded Transmission , Tapal Tea Branded Transmission , Supreme Branded Transmission
• Sony Exhibition held at Regent Plaza., Intel Exhibition Held at PC, My Siemens Launch, Dawn Life style held at Expo Centre, Kara Film Festival., Apna Karachi Mega New year Event, LUX Style, Coke Eid party , Nestle Product launch, Kara Gig Concert
• Mahesh Bhutt (Indian Director), Pooja Bhutt (Indian Actor-Director), Ali Azmat (Pakistani Rock Singer) ,Meera (Pakistani Film Actor), Sumeet Verma (famous Indian designer)
Head of Programs
FM 101 Clarity Communications, Pakistan
Apr 1998 - May 2000 (2 years 1 month)
This was second radio channel to be launched in the country and was the biggest network, comprising of eight radio stations throughout Pakistan. The organization wanted to hire someone who could work on the flaws of the entire network. In addition to this, they wanted to device new features and change some of the programs entirely, according to the listener-ship, the target audience as well as to capture the market. The channel lacked an identity and vibe, thus an overhaul was required. The channel was then changed into young, hip and trendy that not only catered to the 30 plus audience but also for those between 20- 25 years. This multiplied the company’s profit. Some of the programs produced and hosted by myself are: Band of the Month; Rockistan underground music show interviews with underground bands; Nitro 101 Tribute to legend bands, Exclusive tribute to Patyala family with Shafqat Amanat Ali; Teen uncensored ( A vocal program about teens and their problems); Out door events and branded transmission; Sonu Nigam concert, Ahmed Jehanzeb Concert, Microsoft PDC Pakistan Developers Conference, YLC Conference (Young Leaders Conference), Nestle Presentation for the best teen artistry designs, Siemens Mobile Mela, Tang Branded Transmission,
Lemon Max Branded transmission, LG Outdoor broadcasts (brand Awareness),
Pakistan India Cricket Series (live updates), Asia Cup Series (Live Updates)
• Sonu Nigam (Indian Singer/Actor), Karavan (Pakistani Band), Mizraab (Pakistani Band), ARSH (Pakistani Band, Fuzon (Pakistani Band), Sania Saeed (Indian Actor), Shahid Afridi (Pakistani Cricketer), Aaroh (Pakistani Band), Jal (Pakistani Band), EP (Pakistani Band). Call (Pakistani Band), Gungg (Pakistani Band), Babar Sheikh (Founder of underground music scene in Pakistan), Autopsy Gothic (Underground Band – Pakistan), Messiah(Underground Band – Pakistan)