May 2013 - Present (9 years)
Working on various projects for friends, family and small businesses. I have experience working with digital, print and web design. My responsibilities are producing quality designs in a timely manner. Establishing a relationship and understanding the clients needs in any project. My goal is to always produce a design that leaves the client satisfied and happy with the end result.
Freelancing has allowed me to continue what I love to do and help people when needed. I am always excited to hear about a new project, as well as meeting new people. It has helped me expand my network while continuing to grow and learn.
Apr 2016 - Sep 2017 (1 year 5 months)
• Designed and maintained print/digital collateral such as, professional presentations, brochures, newsletters (print and email), print advertisements, direct mailers, social media graphics, PDF forms
• Managed all design development and executed design solutions from concept to completion
• Adept at translating complicated concepts into easy-to-understand infographics and imagery
• Managed multiple projects simultaneously to meet tight deadlines
• Contributed to the redesign of company website; managed all web content and designed landing pages for new and ongoing campaigns
• Managed web analytic data to improve user experience on company website
• Improved branding consistency and managed Minuteman Health brand on all communications and collateral
• Worked cross-functionlly with multiple departments including, marketing, sales, medical management, product, IT and member services to support company goals
• Self-starter who can work independently and in a team environment
• Managed and formed relationships with external print vendors and creative firm
Feb 2014 - Apr 2015 (1 year 2 months)
Worked on various in-house and client based projects involving both print and web designs. Worked within specific and tight deadlines. Conducted and participated in team meetings. Oversaw projects from conception through design and implementation.
• Logo design
• Layout design, brochures, invites, postcards, program books, ads and posters
• Trade show display graphics
• Brand development
• Integrated marketing campaigns
• Design and developing micro sites
• Design and developing e-blasts
• Web design and development
• Understanding basic SEO practices
• Google Analytics
• Creating social media posts/ads
• Developing social media schedules
• Creating reports for social media analytics
Other Skills Obtained:
• Understanding of prepress procedures involving digital and offset design projects
• Time management
Graphic Design Intern
Mass Audubon - Allens Pond
Sep 2012 - Dec 2012 (3 months)
Worked with Allens Pond Wildlife Sanctuary in creating a prototype for a potential project. During the project I established a relationship with the client, through email and face-to-face meetings. Met strict deadlines throughout the design process.
Feb 2008 - Aug 2010 (2 years 6 months)
Managed and maintained company website. Managed and updated company data sheets for new and current products. Assisted in helping Americanize multiple product brochures. As well as gained knowledge in the trade show industry.