May 2014 - Present (7 years 5 months)
- Manages and oversees long-term commercial, hospitality, and high-end residential projects from concept through procurement and installation.
- Creates detailed interior design by organizing budgets with the client and project team, creating schematic and design development sets, design presentations, drawing sketches and renderings, producing FF&E schedules and specification books, millwork packages, and so forth.
- Responsible for developing and contributing to the Kelly Wearstler furniture line.
Two One Two Design
May 2011 - Mar 2014 (2 years 10 months)
- Designs, develops and executes various retail and hospitality-based projects from concept to turnover. Initiates and creates detailed interior design, while organizes and manages project teams on multiple projects.
- Heavily responsible for overseeing design and working as a design lead while setting direction for project teams.
Interior Designer (Freelance/Consultant)
Apr 2011 - May 2011 (1 month)
Retail Designer (Contract)
Sep 2010 - Apr 2011 (7 months)
- Responsible for developing concepts, ideas, branding solutions, and 3D renderings based on established guidelines for Fortune 500 companies.
- Worked closely with senior partners and collaboratively with graphic designers and brand strategists/analysts.
Interior Designer (Intern)
Jan 2010 - May 2010 (4 months)
- Worked closely with a team of interior designers/architects in assisting with researching materials, preparing presentations, producing working drawings/construction documents, and producing specifications for projects in Asia.
- Assisted in developing concepts with project team and executing research for given projects.
Architectural Design Intern
Atmosphere Design Group PLLC
Jun 2009 - Aug 2009 (2 months)
Worked closely with a team of architects and project managers to develop and produce construction documents, research materials, and produce 3D renderings with 3D Studio Max for client-based projects that include Louis Vuitton, Jimmy Choo, Gucci, and In & Out: Different Beauty.