Jul 2014 - Present (8 years)
• Expanded marketing outreach through customer-facing copy for product pages, web banners, blog posts, social media, weekly e-mails, sell sheets, print ads, and videos.
• Designed graphics for e-mails, product packaging, logos, gift cards, social media.
• Collaborated with Marketing Director, Creative Director, Videographer, and Junior Copywriter to clarify objectives and brainstorm new strategies.
• Screened, hired, and trained two Junior Copywriters.
• Attained supervisory role within six months.
• Increased press release exposure 4X through SEO keyword integration.
• Improved click-through and conversion rates of weekly B2C e-mails through A/B testing.
• Improved social media interaction and engagement through highly relevant, trend-driven content.
Organizational Development Specialist
Apr 2013 - Feb 2014 (10 months)
• Authored management training presentations for external consulting.
• Wrote and administered employee satisfaction surveys to improve employee engagement.
• Coordinated special projects including tax incentive program, employee handbooks and training materials, and competitor analysis.
• Reduced process waste through labor efficiency modeling and internal training.
• Improved employee engagement.
• Provided actionable insights to management.
Direct Support Staff
Apr 2009 - Apr 2013 (4 years)
Oversaw personal care and enrichment of handicapped adults; trained new employees; managed medical records, and coordinated group activities
The Daily Herald
Nov 2007 - Jul 2008 (8 months)
Fulfilled dual role as both designer and copywriter; quickly internalized both sides of the process while collaborating with other departments to produce client-centered work under strict deadlines