San Carlos, CA
2019 - 2020 (1 year)
* Created all custom collateral for client events from inception to execution.
* Produced collateral including event logo, welcome packets, printed materials, invitations, email blasts, social media banners.
* Worked with planners to create creative ways to excite and enhance client deliverables.
* Developed solutions to a variety of problems while ensuring solutions met organization's objectives.
* Created materials that were exposed to 40-500 attendees per event.
* Led team meeting initiatives, organized, prioritized and coordinated workflow within creative team.
PRODUCTION SCREEN ARTIST
2019 - 2019
• Worked as a screen builder on the production team for an Apple product release workshop.
• Held accountable to meet Apple’s exceptional attention to detail, designing pixel perfect screens.
• Localized screens to run on the Australia and New Zealand Apple websites while working with other builders, Screen Lead, CPMs and Editors.
• Produced screens during the fall Apple product release, with the goal of reaching up to 29 million viewers.
• Completed and passed Apple’s skills test prior to hiring.
2013 - 2019 (6 years)
• Promoted to creative director overseeing all aspects of visual design for 150 national publications per month; led a team of designers and art directors responsible for layout, ad placement, revisions, and printing.
• Appointed as part of a special projects team to develop new products within the design department; partners with branding department to establish identity, review designs, and evaluate viability based on audience.
• Responsible for ensuring accuracy and consistency across brand, key point of contact for creative decisions.
• Helped grow the design team from 10 to over 100 staff and establishing internal structures; developed junior designers for advancement by strengthening self-sufficiency, collaboration, and design skills.
• Mentored and developed all levels of staff through monthly one-on-ones and individual goal setting.
• Focused on growing a high-performing design team by continually sourcing and interviewing new talent.
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
2009 - 2015 (6 years)
• Partnered with the Maryland regional chapter to develop branded collateral promoting annual fundraising events; created original logo and color palette used in ads, event invites, brochures, signage, and emails.
• Developed branding/rebranding concepts and updated existing designs with new content.
• Managed the client relationship to ensure deliverables met timeline, budget, and creative requirements.
2010 - 2013 (3 years)
• Responsible for all aspects of publication design for upwards of 20 national neighborhood magazines; laid out content and advertising units with emphasis on maintaining consistent brand identity.
• Developed a companywide training manual and coached new designers on brand standards and workflow.
• Worked with sales to integrate feedback into revisions process and articulate layout changes to design team.
• Managed multiple projects while ensuring adherence to strict timelines and brand requirements.
• Reviewed layouts, placed advertising, and reviewed publication for approval prior to print.