lead Teacher & director in minos
DESIGN MINOS and University Professor
Aug 2010 - Present (11 years 5 months)
(Freelance) Guadalajara TEACHING AT THE ITESO UNIVERSITY * As an entrepreneur working with some accounts in Guadalajara as BUXO, GOTI AND CREATING NEW BRANDS AS "SUCOS", ALL SANDALS BRANDS and others. Developing their image and, creating their brand to helping them improve their income. (about in 6 months they sell more than 750,000 thousand pairs) with my designs. Developing all the concept and collections (ciclyng and soccer ) for NICCA a new belgium sport brand. TEACHING with the ITESO in Guadalajara design workshop semester in product design and computational tools (illustrator & photoshop programs CC 2018) and creativity.
Participating with my master degree project of entrepreneur in congress of diversity 2018
And use the knowledge in marketing for my clases for the career of marketing in ITESO
Product Engineer, Design Coordinator
May 2009 - Apr 2010 (11 months)
• Developing samples for clients such as TERRA Sandals, Batta Brothers, TEMPE, Coppel, LOB, DISTROLLER, HANG TEN, SEARS, SUBURBIA, HAWAIIAN TROPIC, Cocobongo, Gypsy (USA), COBIAN (USA), TOMY HILFIGER ( USA) and others.
• Participating in the restructuring of the Department of Design, and establishing the procedures within the department and to our internal and external customers.
DESIGN MINOS and University Professor (Freelance)
Minos & UAG
May 2005 - May 2009 (4 years)
• Entrepreneur working with some accounts in Guadalajara as ARI, AUPE GYM, BAGS, CAFE Martiniq, COOL LIFE FILE, FIGOSA, FUTOLA, GAUDIUM-JEWELS and others. Developing and selling products designed to improve your image and your brand still pointing in another, creating your brand and helping them improve their income.
• Brand eescord Advisor in San Francisco del Rincon, GTO.
• Part-time professor at the Autonomous University of Guadalajara.
PROJECT MANAGER FOR DCX
Oct 2005 - May 2007 (1 year 7 months)
• Project Manager to assist the creation DCX Armored Division and responsible for 5 projects for Chrysler .
• Responsible for compliance with internal programs of continuous improvement
3 I´s and 5 's.
• And also participating as a Product Engineer in the final project, and may establish improvements in the assembly line robots making implementing new processes more efficient.
Leader DESIGNER OF THE LINES for SHOES AND ACCESSORIES
Jan 2000 - May 2005 (5 years 4 months)
•Leder designer of footwear and accessories lines will develop all the products that accompany the collection of clothing, whether casual as track athletes for a particular season.
• proposing new furniture stores and outlets, thus ensuring better sales in footwear and accessories.
• Participating in planning new stores, Lay Outs reviewing and making appropriate adjustments as well as planning the flow of the store for better merchandising.
• Develop collections in Hong Kong Li - Broker Fung of Asia. And return to a second trip to review the production in Viet.-nam, Hong Kong and China.
• Being part of the team who handled the design and development of the whole line for athletes participating in the Olympics in Athens 2004.
• While leading the project design and development of the mobile shop, which resulted in a tent trailer with side windows to serve customers in sports and public events.
• Proudly sports uniforms designer of several first division teams as well as national league basketball.
• Developing and researching new technology for goalkeeper gloves
• Participating in the coordination of the catalog for the different seasons.
COUNSEL OF EXHIBITIONS AND EVENTS
Jan 1994 - Apr 1997 (3 years 3 months)
• Participate in sales and customer service as well as advice and Stands POP.
• Planning and designing the stands according to customer needs and bringing it to its realization.