Nov 2018 - Present (2 years 10 months)
• Design and 3D modeling for manufacturing of various furniture items and parts using Solidworks.
• Output CAD drawings for purposes of documentation and communication with factories.
• Create 2D and 3D visualization renderings of furniture pieces in customer spaces using Solidworks Visualize, and Adobe CC.
• Operation of Fusion F410 3D Printer to make prototype parts from CAD models using Simplify 3D slicing software.
• Communication with overseas and domestic suppliers and manufacturers to facilitate production of items using Microsoft Office Suite.
Product and Packaging Designer
Aug 2013 - Present (8 years 1 month)
• Develop new products for mass manufacture overseas using Solidworks (Parts and Assemblies).
• Design and layout die lines and package graphics for new and existing products using Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Ideate and execute branding solutions including logos, color schemes, and graphic themes for new and existing lines.
• Coordinate design projects as directed through multiple associates from concept to final delivery of assets to factory.
• Handle multiple assigned projects with various and fluctuating priority levels and short deadlines simultaneously.
• Create vivid concept imagery and physical packaging mock-ups for sales presentations to clients.
Sep 2012 - Dec 2013 (1 year 3 months)
• Instructed students to design and build CNC based furniture using Adobe Illustrator and PartWorks 3D.
• Led 3D Design courses including instruction on power tools such as table saw, drill press, band saw etc...
Fundex Games - Product and Packaging Design
Aug 2011 - Jul 2013 (1 year 11 months)
• Developed new products for mass manufacture overseas using Solidworks (Parts and Assemblies).
• Designed and laid out die lines and package graphics for new products using Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Created vivid concept imagery and physical packaging mock-ups for sales presentations to clients.