- Experienced designer with a demonstrated history of working in Brazilian industries.
- Over 12 years of experience developed in creative design, product design and graphic design areas in addition to design thinking and project management. Career aimed at creative design and innovation.
- In-depth research of consumer-behavior, new materials, trends and innovation.
- Highly motivated team player with a strong creative drive.
- Skill in Industrial Design, Product Design, Graphic Design, Illustration, Creative Design, Product Concept Development, Footwear Design, Packaging Design.
- Vast experience designing products for kids.
- Excellent drawing skills with clear 3D visualization. Ability to illustrate designs & concepts in both hand sketch and alternate rendering forms.
- Ability to respond quickly to multiple projects with remarkable time management skills.
- Vast knowledge of manufacturing processes like plastics injection mold, plastics thermoforming, blow mold, rotomold, plush and other industrial processes like silkscreen, digital printing, hot stamping, heat transfers processes.
- Advanced knowledge in footwear design, manufacturing and development.
• Quitanda Refrigerated Fruit Place published in 2008 at ARC DESIGN n° 64, Brazilian Design Magazine.
• Wherezit?! Educational Game published in 2008 at THE BEST OF BRASILIAN DESIGN IDEA Catalogue.
• Wherezit?! Educational Game published in 2008 at INNOVATION, Brazilian/ American Design Magazine.
• Brastemp and Consul icons, published in 2009 at Brazilian Graphic Design Bienal Catalogue and Book.
• In 2008, bronze winner at IDEA (International Design Excellence Award) with Wherezit?! Educational Game. The award was endorsed by the IDSA and for the first time the International Design Excellence Award (IDEA) was held outside the United States.
After being awarded, Wherezit?! Educational Game was in exhibition in 4 Brazilian cities (São Paulo, Curitiba, Rio de Janeiro and Porto Alegre) and in 2 American cities (Phenix, Washington DC).
• In 2009, the pictograms designed to Brastemp and Consul (Brands in Brazil owned by Whirlpool) were awarded and published at Bienal Brasileira do Design Grafico, the Brazilian´s most important publication and award for graphic design. In the 2009 edition there were 1240 subscribers, of which 283 were selected (awarded) for the exhibition and publication in the catalog. Exhibition took place from 07 / March / 2009 to 17 / May / 2009, there were 800m2 of exhibition at Centro Cultural São Paulo.