2010 - Present (12 years)
- Playhouse Apparel is the part of the brand that sells soft and hard goods.
- Playhouse Studio is the creative design studio that gives clients a unique approach to each of their projects, no matter big or small.
- Manage and oversee all brand and identity packages, apparel, graphic and web site design that contribute to the overall look and feel of the brand and it's parts.
- Oversee all projects that come in and go out of the design studio.
- Interact with clients every step of the way to make sure we bring their vision to life into a form that their clients will be able to interact with.
2011 - 2014 (3 years)
- Directed and managed the branding and concept of a new restaurant.
- Created all graphics and illustration, character development, branding and identity development and web design.
- Rebranded a Minor League Baseball team's identity.
Graphic Designer For Men's Apparel
2012 - 2014 (2 years)
- Developed graphics, cut and sew, and trims for men's apparel seasonal collections.
- Led incremental product lines for apparel.
- Helped develop MLB program and aided in the growth of MLB apparel.
- Developed exclusive apparel packages for MLB, CFL, NCAA and NASCAR.
- Developed successful hot market projects for Pinstripe Bowl and CFL Championship.
- Worked with Business Unit Manager and IT to successfully create software program to aide in the selling of apparel. Oversaw the design of apparel and uploading of designs into program.
- Secured printing technique books for each of the companies we worked with to gain visibility of each of their strength, weakness and abilities.
Graphic Designer, Production Artist
2009 - 2012 (3 years)
- Oversee every aspect of the art and printing process from inception to creating the design to separating the colors and getting the art print-ready for the final product. We print a variety of garments, pucks, sticks and more.
- Keep up with the latest trends and college events, including, but not limited to, games, championships and other school activities.
- Research color, garment materials, threads, and a variety of inks and their capabilities to keep on par with the latest techniques in the industry.
2007 - 2008 (1 year)
Aided in the creative development process for many different design materials for various colleges and college basketball tournaments.