Transportation Design Graduate (March 2018) looking for opportunities.
Istituto Europeo di Design, Turin, Italy
(Feb 2016 - March 2018)
Masters in Transportation Design
Thesis Project involves the Hyundai Kite displayed at the Geneva Motorshow 2018.
Scuola Politechnica di Design, Milan, Italy (Oct 14 - Oct 15)
Car Design Tools
Course work includes
- 3D Representation Techniques using Alias AutoStudio, Introduction to modelling using foam, Materials for Automotives, Packages and Aerodynamics, Vehicle branding and Car Design Culture, Rendering Techniques using Adobe Photoshop, Concept Design, 2D Representation Techniques
Successfully worked on a 6 month project with Alfa Romeo to design an SUV based on Jeep Renegade and a 4 month project with Volkswagen to design a C Segment convertible roadster.
Manipal University, Karnataka, India
(Jun 10 - Jun 14)
BE in Automobile Engineering GPA 7.2
- Elective subjects include Control Systems, Engineering Design Optimization, Automotive Pollution Control and Agricultural Machinery.
- Project work included Aerodynamics of a 4 door sedan using Computational Fluid Dynamics on Ansys.
- Alias Automotive - using various angles on the model, iterations were done to find the optimum angles for highest aerodynamic efficiency.
Projects, Training and Workshops
- Green and Hybrid Vehicles Technical Workshop and Seminar by GreenAdd and Akshay Urja Club
- Engine Assembly and Disassembly workshop
- Proficient in knowledge about Engines
- Reverse engineering workshop involving building a vehicle that had to satisfy a given brief
- Attended Auto Feast held by Indian Society for Technical Education 2010
- Ranked second among participants from all over Karnataka at Mahindra AutoQuotient 2011 and 2013
- Ranked first and fourth in the AutoQuotient event by Society of Automobile Engineers in 2010 and 2012 respectively from participants all over college.
Technical Software: ANSYS, ANSYS Workbench, AutoCAD, WinGeo3, Dassault Systemes Catia, OptimumLap, Autodesk Alias AutoStudio, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, AutoDesk Sketchbook Pro
Languages: JAVA on BlueJ, C++
Proficient in English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Basic Italian.