Creative Service Specialist (Consultant level)
May 2017 - Present (4 years 7 months)
• Handling a Visual Communication team of 2 Creative Service Associates
• Supporting Solution Marketer Team by advising & coaching them to be brand compliant
• Liaising with external & internal stakeholders regarding creative work and development, which includes all print and web based collaterals, Infographics, Interactive PDFs, e-books & Icons/Charts
Assistant Manager- Design (HCL Infosystems)
Nov 2015 - Apr 2017 (1 year 5 months)
• Leading creative development for:
- Corporate communication (print / web / digital) such as HR, Finance & IT initiative marketing campaigns (EDMs, Screensavers, Posters, Banners, Brochures, Standees and other required collaterals)
- Preparation of Events based collateral, logos, print brochure, e-brochure, Advertisements, fliers, posters, standees & other print collateral
- Sales enablement communication collaterals (corporate decks-PPT and brochure, as per their requirement)
• Supporting Sales Team by advising & coaching them to be brand compliant
• Liaising with external & internal stakeholders and vendors / printers regarding creative work and development
• Working on various online & offline tools (such as Interactive PDFs & Piktocharts)
• Worked on launching HCL Infosystems new brand guidelines
• Re-worked for creating corporate brochure, guideline book & PPT template in 2015; helped company to save a lot.
May 2014 - Nov 2015 (1 year 6 months)
Role: Visual and Graphic Designer
Internal Branding- Marketing communication designs for Ventureweb – Newsletters, EDMs,
HR policy Book & its update, Web banners, Internal Wall Designs etc.
• Brand development for Accenture, Avanade and CK Birla Group.
• Designing Conceptual UI Mock-ups (Visual Design) and Wireframes.
• Prototyping for SharePoint and Developer Team.
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flow so effectively communicate interaction
& design ideas.
• Creating all digital and print graphics.
• Interactive PDFs and Presentations.
• Power point presentations, Doc Formatting, white paper, brochures and info-graphics/ Icons.
• All marketing collateral and also interact and manage projects for global clients directly.
• Achieved recognition, when independently worked on Interactive design part by creating Interactive Calendar for Accenture, India in PDF format. This project was declined globally to do, but I took an initiative to start and achieved it and then, company got annual contract of it. Now for maintaining, company started earning around US $ 1000 per month as fixed amount.
• Created Infographic for Accenture for their Germany web portal, which came in different foreign language (German). But took help of internet to understand it and finished it in one go from the client. Company earned US $ 1020 extra for that month.
• Designed a Mock-ups (for the web portal) for ASEAN, following an extensive research of similar projects; the template is still in use by the client.
• Provided valuable inputs to streamline the design process of CK Birla’s Brand submission forms and Hotline guidelines.
Clients: Accenture, Avanade, CK Birla, Ventureweb Canada and South Africa
New Delhi, India
Jan 2012 - Feb 2014 (2 years 1 month)
Role: Design Head
• Work Profile: Being a head of my department (including Web Designers, Graphic Designers and Developers) here I was supervising the overall operations both at the B2C and B2B level.
Internal Branding- Marketing communication designs for PRINTLAND along with Designing and building wireframes and conceptual UI Mock-ups for company’s web pages.
• Corporate Work-Logo Creation, Business Stationary, Brochure & Leaflet, Menu Card, Flyer, Danglers, Hoarding, Newspaper Ads, Magazine Ads, Magazine Design, Desk Calendar/ Wall Calendar, etc.
• Managed team of 7 Junior Graphic Designers, 2 Web Designers & 1 Developer.
• Managed ongoing flow of work in and out of studio.
• Learned online portal process of design to create online design templates and demonstrate that to the team for the betterment of the organization.
• Worked closely with marketing team for the launch of personalized products. Managed & visualised producing creatives before launch.
• Proactively volunteered to handle digital marketing tasks, such as maintaining and updating the company’s Facebook and LinkedIn accounts, and saved INR 1,50,000 per month on outsourcing these services for the company.
Clients: Religare Enterprise Ltd., Hyundai Motors, Honda, Jabong.com and Noida International University.
Akshay Media Pvt. Ltd
New Delhi, India
Jan 2009 - Dec 2011 (2 years 11 months)
Work Profile: Visualization and Creation of Panels, Coffee Table Books, Magazines, Docket, Poster, Banner, Brochure, Prospectus, etc.
• Handled complete Visualization and designing of Coffee Table Book from scratch to finishing Level, which later when to President of India and to top level of Ministry.
• Received 3 times incentive in a year 2011 to produce world class projects. It has given me great pleasure to recognize myself as Best Performer of the year-2011 for my hard work and dedication by AKSHAY MEDIA over the past One Year.
Clients: Indian Air Force, Indian Army, Indian Navy, Coast Guard & Army Aviation.
Junior Graphic Designer
Apr 2008 - Sep 2008 (5 months)
• Designed posters, newspaper ads, flyers, logos and promotional items.