Aug 2016 - Present (5 years 5 months)
As the founder of Form & Intent, I work closely with clients to develop products from idea to prototyping. Form & Intent is an industrial design studio developing innovative products with individual inventors and international companies. Work spans consumer electronics, sports equipment, appliances, patented ideas and more.
Recent work includes: a unique hair comb, yoga fitness strap, and an accessory for the toy industry.
Product Designer / Project Manager
2011 - 2016 (5 years)
• Handled projects across various industries: consumer electronics, sports and leisure, home accessories and appliances, childrens’ products, and patented innovations
• Managed projects to ensure design intent and requirements are retained through to engineering, prototyping and manufacturing
• Conducted preliminary research and analysis of product, market and users
• Design and development of concepts for products and product packaging
Raxa (JSS Electronic Medical Record)
2012 - 2012
• Collaborated with diverse team members on a digital health information system for implementation at Jan Swasthya Sahyog (JSS) in rural India
• Developed taskflow and user interface wireframes for nurses’ use within inpatient department, ensuring consistency of user experience with other department modules, and integrating feedback from end-users
Centre for Ageing Studies
2010 - 2011 (1 year)
• Developed concepts for age-friendly products and services, by research analysis and problem-framing
• Executed various stages of consultancy projects; from ideation to design and development
• Developed framework for users’ evaluation of design concepts; engaged end-users in the design process
Card Techno Pte. Ltd.
2010 - 2010
• Enhanced design and usability of card top-up terminal
• Redesigned aesthetics of contactless card payment device