Senior Executive - Cartoon Network Enterprises
Jul 2011 - Mar 2014 (2 years 8 months)
• Collaborate with Licensees to create products, schedules, and road maps
- Mentoring Licensee’s designers & designing products, packaging and POS materials.
- Guiding Licensees with the Product & Marketing plan
• Contribute to process and shared knowledge to evolve the pitch work and business development
- Create new content for our artwork pool
- Create case studies for new pitches
• Partner with Clients to keep project momentum moving forward and to maintain a positive working relationship
- Approve and give feedback on Licensee artworks to create monetizable products, which adhere to the brand guidelines.
- Finance related follow-ups with the Licensee
• Take decisions on commercial issues and help mediate legal issues with the Licensees
• Business development pitches
• Plan for, delegate, and oversee the contractual process
Primus Retail Pvt. Ltd
May 2008 - Aug 2009 (1 year 3 months)
Designer for the brand "Weekender" kidswear. Job responsibilities included market survey and research, trend forecast, creating design collections. Designed for menswear as well. Also held responsibilities of visual merchandising.
May 2006 - Jul 2008 (2 years 2 months)
-Freelance Fashion Designer
Developed a sportswear and streetwear ranges Reliance Retail Division
-Freelance Logo Designer
Designed logos for brand like GreenTHINK, Find Financial Advisors,
Diverse Financial Management Group, Glen Oaks Escrow
Apr 2007 - Jun 2007 (2 months)
Interned as a designer for Max Retail Division, Lifestyle International Pvt. Ltd. Responsibilities included surveying various kids wear brands and trends for Spring-Summer 08 and designing five collections for boys wear based on market trends. Also prepared a document and trend report based on the same.