3D CAD optimizer
Apr 2020 - Present (1 year 5 months)
• Create and manage digital assets;
• Modify and enrich the CAD data of modules, provided by the mechanical hardware department;
• Assist in the maintenance and review of supporting technical data/documents;
• Create and integrate new elements like cables and tubing by using special 3D modelling tools;
• Rigging models for animation;
• Follow design guidelines, asset-naming conventions and other technical constraints;
• Check and adjust the inner structure of the 3D model and align it to the bill of material.
Dec 2016 - Apr 2020 (3 years 4 months)
Haelvoet is a healthcare furniture production company with an experience of over 80 years on the market.
-Design of new products that integrate into the brand's character, including parts (metal/plastics/wood/upholstery), assemblies and subassemblies.
-Modifcations, updates and improvement of old products.
-3D CAD modelling, technical drawing, preparation of bills of materials and product assembly instructions.
*Initial and periodical trainings held at the company's headquarters in Ingelmunster, Belgium. The main purpose of the trainings is to learn and align with the new and updated R&D department's workfow including 3D CAD and PDM software and to get aquainted with the production techniques and facilities of the company.
Jan 2016 - 2016 (8 months)
Domus Nuvo is a design studio and furniture production company specialized in development, manufacure and sales of mass-produced furniture, hospitality furniture and custom-made projects.
Responsibilities: CAD, 3D modeling, digital rendering, technical drawing, model making and prototyping, CNC programming and operation, product presentation sheets, making and organizing drawings for the Intellectual Property Office.
*As part of this position, I got training in CNC Nesting programming and operation provided by FELDER Group.
Dec 2013 - Dec 2015 (2 years)
product, furniture, home decor, retail, graphic, POS, CAD, 3D modeling, digital rendering.