A diversified designer currently supporting our Landscape Architecture studios developing architectural features and the required fabrication details to bring them to life.
Come from an extensive creative background in retail Point of Purchase Displays, In-Store Merchandising Systems, Interactive Omni-Channel Experiences, Mall Kiosks, Department Store Fixtures & Retail Environments.
Application Proficiency & Design Skills:
• Digital 3D Modeling/Rendering Apps: SolidWorks/Visualize/Photoview360, 3ds Max/V-ray/Arnold, Inventor, Form Z/RenderZone, SketchUp
• Design Conception, Rendering, Environment Simulation, Engineering, Prototyping, Final Design
• 2D Design: Adobe Creative Suite; Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Pro, AutoCAD, Graphic Design, Photo Editing, Website Design
• Animation: After Effects, SolidWorks
• Sketching, Illustration, Presentations
• Materials and Model Making: Molded Plastics, Metals, Wood, Surfaces & Finishes
• Project Management & Analysis: Value Engineering and Vendor Participation
INDUSTRY AWARDS POPAI, OMA, Design of the Times
• Design of the Times Award for Microsoft Games for Windows Demonstrator
• Design of the Times Award for Giant Foods Shopping Solutions Kiosk
• Giant Foods Kiosk Winners of Self-Service World Outstanding Achievement Awards
• OMA Award for Microsoft Windows Mobile Global Display
• OMA Award COX Communications • National Cable Industry Award for COX Communications
• The Design Of The Times Award for COX Communications
• OMA Award "Intel Circuit City Endcap"
• OMA Award for "Kellogg’s Single Serve Mini Power Tower"
• OMA Award for "Burger King Virtual Fun Center"
• OMA Award "Intel Anypoint Home Network Endcap"
• OMA Award "Office Depot/Sears Inline Aisle System"
• OMA Award "Nintendo Video Game Cabinet"
• OMA Award for "Intel Pentium II Comp USA Wall System"
• OMA Award for "Intel Pentium II Comp USA In-line System"
• OMA Award "Marlboro Country Sunset Neon"
• OMA Japan "Bud Light Tracing Spectacular Neon"
IDSA, Industrial Design Society of America