• 15+ years experience in footwear and fashion accessory including women’s, men’s and children’s footwear in all categories
• Strong market forecaster with creative mind
• New business development in innovative footwear
• Planning and merchandising multi brands
• Excellent at communicating and managing
• Outstanding ability of problem solving
-True hybrid designer with casual, dress, athletic, outdoor, comfort experience and able to mix and match from multi‐category to find new concept and create a new category: I know the secret of combining benefits of different kinds of footwear and make it very approachable and salable.
-Strong fashion sense to incorporate most current trend to the footwear: Fashion is in my blood and it is important to me to make a shoe that always goes with the total look of its finest style whether it is sneaker, hiker, high heel, or flat.
-Exceptional know-how in translating design into product: My success is my hands-‐on attention to the details. I know what it takes to get the product done perfectly in both aesthetic and functional way.
-Ability to access the go-to manufacturer for each category: Over 15 years of experiences in footwear industry enable me to network strong oversea candidates for various projects, and my strong belief in relationship and true partnership makes me to draw their full cooperation in many different levels.
2005 Final project at FIT selected to be displayed on Macy’s billboard at Herald Square
1999 Participated in Young Designer Fashion Show as representative of college