Nov 2014 - Present (6 years 10 months)
Founder and designer of handmade neckwear, with a focus on bow ties (it's an obsession).
- Designing the products and communicating with the resource providers and manufacturers in New York City
- Designing and maintaining the company website: knottingfactory.com, as well as managing the e-commerce solution
- Art Directing the entire project from the product to the social media and blog
- Writing articles for the blog and delivering content three times a week
Freelance Creative Director, Designer and Illustrator
2006 - Present (15 years)
Active duties include graphic design, illustration, branding & identity development, product development, packaging design, web design & development, photo retouching, and content creation for a wealth of clients.
Client short list includes:
• Ruth Roche / Rare Salon NYC (branding/identity, web design & development)
• ACE Hotel NYC (art installation)
• LOLË Canada (women's apparel graphic design)
• School House (apparel graphic design)
• Ten Bills (apparel graphic design)
• MOXIE Lash (web design & development)
• Five Star Basketball (promotional design)
• America Scores (promotional graphic design)
• DJ Minoyama/Throwback Records (CD album art)
Oct 2013 - Oct 2013
Conceptualized and managed talent for a T-shirt exhibition called "Made In Brooklyn" which highlighted artwork created by Brooklyn based artists. All chosen artists created artwork for a t-shirt design competition with the winning artist getting their design sold in retail outlets in Japan through Ouchi Gallery.
The ShadowPlastic Label
2005 - 2010 (5 years)
Graphic Design and creative consulting for the following clients:
• Henri Bendel
• Lil MissMatch (hosiery and socks)
• Berlin Cameron
• Quaker City Mercantile (KOOL Cigarettes campaign)
Freelance Graphic Designer
2008 - 2010 (2 years)
• Branding and identity development.
• Designed graphics and art for collateral and apparel.
• Art direction for advertising and in-store signage for Barnes & Nobles University Stores.
• Worked with university licensing in apparel designs.