3D Industrial Designer
Feb 2008 - Present (13 years 8 months)
• Extensive knowledge of complex 3D design, and freeform surface modeling.
• Have extensive knowledge and skills required to independently operate as an expert and developer on the R&D area.
• Team member in multi-professional groups with different backgrounds.
• Taking part in projects and range building abroad.
• Having an understanding for what is important for customer, and the technical background of our products.
• Overall management of projects from idea to handover to production.
Hatton Cotton Farm
2007 - 2007
Toolmaker / 3D Constructor
Jun 2002 - Jun 2006 (4 years)
• CNC 5 axis high speed Milling
• Construct and manufacture of prototype moulds.
• Be a part of testing and gain knowhow of Productions moulds.
• Optimize products and moulds for better benefit in production and cost saving.
• Construct Low volume moulds, fabricate and test productions moulds. follow up on technical issues, and make sure that we keep all spec and measurement required .