Principal Business and Design Consultant
May 2018 - Present (3 years 1 month)
The Strategic Design Consulting (SDC) team at Infosys leveraged the company's relationship with its clients to the next level. The team is responsible for positioning Infosys as an innovation partner for the clients.
SDC integrated user-centered research, design thinking, extreme engineering, and advanced technologies to create MVPs that can operate smoothly in the digital and the physical world.
My responsibilities included but were not limited to the following:
- Established internal and external relationships between Infosys teams and clients.
- Helped the team to find new resources and platforms to improve performance.
- Managed the relationship between SDC and universities to support the future generation of innovators and to keep the team updated.
- Supported the proposals, business plans, POVs, and RFPs.
- Planned and ran design thinking workshops to educate clients and other organizations in the corporation.
- Managed design thinking projects in different industries such as automobile, transportation, pharmaceutical, insurance, etc.
FeedLuv Pet Company
We are creating a digital and physical platform for pet owners to enjoy their pets more while keeping their pets healthy and happy and having their own lifestyle.
Senior Industrial Designer, Dallas
Conducted market research and competition analysis built relationships with US costumers created the framework for the design process within the US o ce, Mexico design department, and the factory directed the product and graphic design of the US o ce.
Senior Designer, Tehran
CanDo Design Lab
Managed a team of ve industrial and graphic designers for a design agency providing comprehensive design services. Worked with startups and companies to help them to grow their businesses by creating innovative new services, products, and digital platforms based on user-centered research and strategies. The founders sponsored my attendance of a one-year professional program in Milan, and when I returned, I was promoted to senior designer. I was responsible for creating the framework and strategy for the studio.