Independent Contractor / Industrial / Furniture Designer.
Jan 2018 - Present (4 years 5 months)
• Offering Services for: Concept Development, CAD, Sketching & Rendering, Furniture Design & Fabrication.
Independent Contractor / Industrial Designer.
Sep 2017 - Jan 2018 (4 months)
• Provided Industrial Design services as a contractor for Samson Design Associates.
• Created and updating CAD files for form/fitment validation and 3D printing.
• Generated product render and exploded views used in open discussions with clients and manufactures.
Product Designer (Internship)
Sep 2014 - Sep 2017 (3 years)
• Collaborated in redesigning a next-gen shopping mall stroller “Velochi” for “Smart Carte Co”. Fabricated a 1:1 scale functional prototype and generated eye-catching renders used for marketing and communication both internally and externally. Worked in developing concepts for stroller docking systems.
• Developed production ready CAD files of a brand name Ice tea dispenser while working in collaboration with teammates, client and manufacturers.
• Participated in designing a multiport bladder irrigation system, prototyped it and completed CAD pre-production files and patent drawings (HF were paramount).
• Worked on a variety of design projects such as: handheld instruments, electronic molded enclosures, sheet metal enclosures, medical devices/instruments, consumer products.
• In house U-Print FDM 3D printer operations (converting/modifying CAD files according to intended use of prints) and in-house shop management for prototypes fabrication, testing and assembly.
• Designed and built numerous ergonomic testing prototypes used to gain data for further refinement and development. Evaluated prototypes for fitment, assembly and usability.
• Created photorealistic concept renders (in use and context) used for marketing and product analysis before going to production.
• Executed model and prototype photography and post digital editing, retouching and manipulation.
• Revised and modify CAD prototyping and production files according to discussions in meeting with the client, in-house team and tool makers. First article physical parts tolerance inspection and fitment testing.
Product Designer (Internship)
Mar 2014 - Aug 2014 (5 months)
• Conceptualized Roll top luggage with the mentorship of Doug Golenz from Studio West
• Researched market trends and mechanical features to fuel initial ideation sessions.
• Participated in brainstorm meeting followed by sketching ideation sessions and web-meetings.
• Developed iterations and CAD concept models for further refinement and rapid prototyping.
• Generated photorealistic renders used for marketing in the kick-starter campaign where “Trunkster” was the most crowd-founded luggage campaign ever at $1.4M
Free lance Sculptor
Jul 2008 - Jun 2009 (11 months)
• Human and animal anatomic studies in a variety of materials such as terracotta, wood and foam.
Master sculptor & set Designer
Aug 2004 - Aug 2007 (3 years)
Designer, carpenter, master sculptor and developer for two and three-dimensional holiday displays.
Conceptualize, design and fabricate 2D and 3D oversize figures and set for a family oriented Christmas public event.
Commercial and Decorative Art
2005 - 2006 (1 year)
Design and fabrication of props and signs for advertising and decorative purposes, interior and exterior
Technician and Exhibit fabricator
Jan 2004 - Jul 2004 (6 months)
• Worked in the 1:1 exact plywood reproduction of the sculpture “Monkeys Grasp to the
Moon” made by the Chinese artist Xu Bing to be permanently exhibited at the Sackler
• Assisted staff members in the model making process for exhibits, displays and
Independent contractor : Restoration and fabrication of furniture and decorative artifacts
2002 - 2003 (1 year)
Independent contractor for fabrication, reproduction and restoration of furniture and decorative/ornamental artifacts
Restoration and fabrication of furniture and decorative artifacts
Buenos Aires, Argentina
1999 - 2001 (2 years)
Independent contractor for fabrication, reproduction and restoration of furniture and decorative/ornamental artifacts.