Senior Graphic Designer/ Design Lead
May 2015 - Present (6 years 4 months)
* Responsible for the design of a wide variety of quarterly corporate brochure, marketing material, tradeshow graphic, print ads, collaterals, online banners, reports, newsletter templates, infographics…etc.
* Worked with creative director and VP of corporate marketing to do brand refresh exercise 3 times within 6 years.
* Ensured design consistency and brand identity across all projects.
* Created brand templates for marketing collaterals such as white paper, solution brief, ebook, flyer, technical guide and case study for production team.
* Created and manage Fortinet icon library for monthly released.
* Created visual elements such as web banners/tiles/graphics/icons for Fortinet.com, partner portal, NSE training site.
* Worked closely and collaborated cross-functionally with web team, product manager, campaign managers, channel, vertical marketing managers and content teams.
* Participated in the recruitment process for new designers and contractors from interviewing and training to mentoring and overseeing work to make sure the productivity and quality in design.
* Worked with vendors for varieties of printing projects such as event banners, brochures, flyers and packaging.
* Provided suggestion and recommendation to project manager for smooth creative team work process through workfront (project management system) and AEM (content management system)
Graphic Design Consultant
San Jose, CA
http://www.lsi.com * Worked in corporate marketing creative team to create wide range of print collaterals, info-graphics, banners, sales PowerPoint presentation templates, trade show banners, signage, online ads, html newsletters and logos. * Worked with web developer to updating corporate web site, graphics and flash banners. * Worked with cross team such as sales team, HR department and engineer team for design request. * Worked with content writer to created social media graphic and blog images. * Traffic management for localization translation documents with out source agency and review Chinese translation document for marketing team. * Worked with vendors for varieties of printing projects such as event banners, brochures, flyers and booklets.
Graphic Designer Contract
www.orbitbaby.com * Designed a wide range of marketing materials (ads, packaging, brochure, label, postcard, banners and booklet). * Worked with the marketing director and product engineer to design promotional materials and user manual booklet.
Web / Graphic Designer
www.jlahome.com * Designed, developed and maintain corporate website. * Designed a wide range of marketing materials (ads, packaging, logos, catalogs, posters, banners, signage and more). * Created and edit company product and presentation video. * Created and executed fashion bedding, basic bedding, blanket, youth, pets and window department product artworks from client concept to final production preparations. * Worked closely with the sales department to design promotional materials and presentations (flash & PowerPoint) for both print and online. Clients included: Macys, Target, Walmart, Costco, Bed Bath&Beyond, and Sears etc.
Marketing / Graphic Specialist
www.ibase-usa.com * Developed and maintain corporate website. * Created & updated corporate product datasheet, user's manuals, brochures, advertising and PowerPoint presentation. * Created and manage e-marketing material. * Worked with external vendor for price quote, print media, artwork material, and approval. * Manage existing media publications and negotiates contract terms. * Market research, and evaluate advertising campaigns. * Assist with online search campaigns. * Tradeshow budget, tradeshow calendar management and logistics management. * Online research and generate sales leads from tradeshow directories
www.antec.com * Designed and produced marketing collateral for packaging, poster, manual and brochures. * Designed and maintain corporate website, update news and product information * Designed and updated PowerPoint presentation for sales and marketing department.