I am a graphic, industrial and exhibit designer with studies and professional experience in the United States, Argentina, Spain and Venezuela.
Living in different countries made me agile to learn and adapt in a very short time to different cultures and contexts. The teaching experience taught me empathy, discipline and methodologies. The design management of multidisciplinary and multicultural teams, taught me organization, administration and human resources strategies. Freelance work gave me independence and self-management and, while working in a creative agency, I learned how to reduce time, simplify processes and think more strategically.
“I design because I can't stop doing it. It is just fun and I love it more than anything”
- 2016 INNOVAR, National Innovation Awards, Argentina. Finalist.
- 2015 International Design Excellence Awards Finalist. IDEA.
- 2013 International Design Excellence Awards Finalist. IDEA.
- FULBRIGHT Scholarship. 2013-2015.
- 2011. PEI-ULA. Stimulus to research award.
- 2011. PEII . Award to stimulate research and innovation. Ministry of Science and Technology of Venezuela. ONCTI.
-2011. Article: "From art to architecture and design. Aesthetic appreciation and creative processes". PORTAFOLIO magazine. University of Zulia. Venezuela.
- 2009. Article: "Reflections on the aesthetic appreciation". XIV Seminar on APEC. BCN Spain.
- Cum Laude academic distinction 2003.
DMI Design and Management Institute. Autodesk Education Expert Network. DeSigno Journa. University of Los Andes (Arbitration Committee).