- + Follow
Brison Shawn Mc’Kinnis
Birth: 09/29/1991- currently
Live In Buffalo, NY
Education: University at Buffalo still attending,
Early Middle College high school 2010 regent’s diploma, Erie Community College City Campus 2011 associate degree.
With a strong passion for gaming design and animation, my artistic journey began at an early of 3 years old. Born and raised in Buffalo, New York, I quickly develop an interest in comics, anime, video games and drawing anime. My experienced adventure, strategy, and victory when I conquered Final Fantasy 7, doing this started motivation that will drive me to professional success. I aspires to be a leading game designer and animator. Graduated from Early Middle College High School, Erie Community College and now attends at the University at Buffalo in Buffalo, New York My major is communication in design, I like my major but rather prefer to do game design which I love. After completing my task at University at Buffalo, I will travel to fulsail College in Florida to further strengthen my skill and become a step closer to my dream.
Five years from now
In the Next 5 years I will hope to have a career in game design making games, anime, and comics, putting my characters I have came up with over the past years to life and have my own game making company called Silent Storm Inc. I hope to travel across the world to Japan and go to events such as E3, Comic-con and VGA awards becoming one of the greatest game designers in the world.
Corporation & Anti Corporations
Brison S. Mckinnis
184 Kilhoffer st
Buffalo, New York 14211
OBJECTIVE: To secure a position that will utilize my interpersonal and customer service skills.
Security Guard, Securitas, Tonawanda, NY March 1, 2012 – Present
• Securing the building and employees that is assign to me.
• Monitor cameras to look for anything suspicious.
• Answering phone calls for the employees to help them or the costumer.
Proof Operator, M&T Bank, Amherst, NY November 29, 2010 – March 25, 2011
• Encode bundled checks to be taken to MICR Services Dept.
• Write up tickets in case of operator errors.
• Utilize calculator to prove if there are any errors in checks.
Meat Packer, Tyson Foods, Buffalo, NY January 27, 2010 – September 15, 2010
• Work on an assembly line packaging and load meat to be shipped to vendors for sale.
General Laborer, Mayor Summer Youth, Buffalo, NY July 5, 2009 – August 14, 2009
• Assisted with cleaning public parks and vacant homes to ensure a safe place for the community.
• Served lunches to children in the community in need of services and constructed a reading group.
Cart Attendant, Target, Amherst, NY November 11, 2007 – January 8, 2008
• Collected shopping cart from inside and outside the facility.
• Handled large sums of cash and worked as a cashier for the holidays during the peak season for Christmas sales and service.
• Cleaned bathrooms and assisted customer when needed.
University At Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
Communication in Design, Still attending
Erie Community College Middle School, Buffalo, NY
Regents Diploma in Arts, June 2010
Futures Academy Grammar School, Buffalo, NY
Diploma June 2006
• Help with the AIDS awareness campaign to help spread the word about STD, STI and safe sex to young teens in high school.
• Help my school donate food to a family in need