- + Follow
New York, NY
New York, NY
Results-oriented bilingual industrial designer proven to deliver unconventional design. Established experience in different design areas and industries providing a wide range of services from product briefing through conceptualization via sketch, 3D modeling and final production.
Web chair concept
Belstaff Window Display
Product design, visual merchandising/retail, POP and 3D visualization services and design solutions developed using a
multi-disciplined approach for clients like Philosophy, True Religion, Yabu Pushelberg, Telefónica, The Display Connection,
Alan Wanzenberg Architect and Design among others.
Develop creative design concepts and strategy based on the consumer journey and brand values, considering the most effective
· Storytelling through presentations including mood and material boards
· Design of department store mini-boutiques and general retail environments for the beauty industry (brands such as SkinCeuticals, Marc Jacobs, and Calvin Klein)
· Creation of photorealistic 3D renderings and animations that communicate clearly the concept and material finishes for production
· Work on fragance launches by creating a merchandising concept aligned with the consumer target and the fragrance
positioning. Develop the concept into the different merchandising elements required for the launch
· Designed and created organic 3D models ready for 3D printing or CNC machining for custom made window display elements,
clients includes Belstaff, C Wonder and L’Occitane
· Proposed design solutions by creating sketches, detailed production drawings and CAD files
· Assisted engineering team through project pre-production, installation and completion
· Developed feasible solutions that met project design and budget goals
· Designed commercial interiors and exhibition booths in a timely, dynamic and efficient
manner. Clients include Reebok, Homecenter, Disney and Chevron Texaco.
· Key contributor in winning clients such as Reebok by designing an innovative product
display proposal for their global toning shoe collection.
· Prepared sketches, floor plans, layouts, construction drawings, and design specifications
for internal preliminary review.
· Partnered with the graphic design department with 3D modeling and rendering.
· Interacted and gathered information from the client to understand their needs and
objectives in order to provide a distinct design proposal.
· Created initial design sketches and three-dimensional visuals such as animations for
effective client presentations.
· Conferred with third party providers for the production and installation of selected
• Designed and planned corporate events for clients such as Starwood Hotels, Chanel,
Banana Republic, Moët & Chandon and Louis Vuitton.
• Window display design for clients such as Domaine de Canton and Steve Madden.
• Contacted providers for production details and installation of the event.
• Edited and retouched high resolution photography.
• Created corporate image for JMElements.com.