12 years of experience in sports product design.
I started in winter sports industry at SALOMON. I moved to the bicycles industry in 2003 as global designer (bikes frames, graphics design) for 5 years at LAPIERREbikes, In 2008, I joined Btwin to get another challenge... I'm currently design leader in charge of mobility experiences.
- Créapôle -- Ecole de Creation Management
CREAPOLE - esdi
- - Red dot design award 13
- Label Observeur du design 13
- City bike of the year 2012
- folding bike of the year 2012
- City bike of the year 2010
- Nominated in the Thomson On/Off Design Awards 2001 (product design).
- Nominated in the ESA Design Awards 2002 (product design).