- + Follow
SPORT, creativity & fun
12 years of experience in sports product design.
I started in winter sports industry at SALOMON. I moved to the bicycles industry in 2003 as global designer (bikes frames, graphics design) for 5 years at LAPIERREbikes, In 2008, I joined Btwin to get another challenge... I'm currently design leader in charge of mobility experiences.
2010-... B'twin (decathlon).Leisure & folding bikes design.
In charge of Leisure and Folding Bicycles design .Over 100 million €
Identify worldwide customers' needs (In connection with product managers) :
- Analysis of the market and market actors
- Analysis of the trends and innovation issues
- Traveling abroad to discover new trends
- Attending International trade shows
Manage the product design and development process (In connection with product engineers) :
- Define design orientations (forms & colors) according to the market analysis and price target.
- Functional management of the conception team (engineers...).
- Design of Leisure bikes range.
-Design of New TILT Folding bikes range.
2008-2010 B'twin (decathlon).City bikes & folding bikes design.
-Annual Classic City bike range design.
-Annual Folding bikes range design.
-Leisure bike's stuffs design
2003-2008 LAPIERRE BIKES. high end cycles company
-Annual MTB/Road range creation & development
-Frame Design (alloy and carbon tubing shapes)
-Graphics & product marking
-City bike range development
-Frame design & Frame cosmetic.
-Design of summer & winter technical bikewears LAPIERRE by LAFUMA in collaboration with LAFUMA ( LAPIERRE design- LAFUMA Sourcing - development LAPIERRE & LAFUMA)
-Communications design supports
- Events adds, and communications - Booth design.
-Retailers adds supports (POS)
-Packaging design & totems
2002-2003 SALOMON. snowboard department.
-Bindings & Boards range and development 2001/2002
-Straps design (Soft & Hard)
-Binding advance research (2002->2003)
2002-Moped design - Franco SBARRO
2001-Urban vehicle prototype -Franco SBARRO
2001- internship at SALOMON. snowboard & In line skate department.
-ILS sliding protectors design.
-Bindings & Boards range and development 2004/2005
-Straps design (Soft & Hard)
2000- internship at EXATISS. global design studio
-Product design: research, DAO, modeling
-Painting tools (FRANPIN)
-Phone-fax GALILEO (SAGEM)
STUDY & GRADUATIONS
2003: Product design MASTER graduation CREAPOLE-ESDI (Paris).
thesis subject: the Adulescents
2001-2003: Design product specialization, master preparation
2001: Second stage graduation CREAPOLE-ESDI (Paris)
1998-2001: High-school study CREAPOLE-ESDI (Paris)
1998: Scientific general certificate of education
1995: Sportive driving certificate
USED SOFTWEARS. Mac & PC
In-design (Pack CS4)
Rhinoceros 4 - Cinéma 4D - Ashlard Vellum
Microsoft office 2000.
Basis notions for:
English - Spanish - French.
Mountain bike - Road bike - In-line-skate - Skiing - Snowboard - Natation - Karting - Golf
Museums - Photos - Cinema - Thermical reduce model 1/8eme & 1/5eme.
CREAPOLE: School of Management and Design
- Master in product design Product design
- 1998 - 2003
- Label Observeur du design 13
- City bike of the year 2012
- folding bike of the year 2012
- City bike of the year 2010
- Nominated in the Thomson On/Off Design Awards 2001 (product design).
- Nominated in the ESA Design Awards 2002 (product design).