My area of focus is concept,design,trend forecasting,assortment planning, and design packages. Also tee shirt graphic design. My background is in the athletic apparel, swimwear and action sports industry.
- Art Center College of Design
- EXHIBITIONS AND PROMOTIONS:
• 2004 Ford Model "Supermodel of the World" event - featuring "The Diving Girl Collection"
• WB11 New York "Morning News" - appeared on fashion show segment.
• E! Channel "Stripped" - appeared in documentary featuring the making of "Diving Girl".
• Red Light boutique - narrated "History of Swim" fashion show and "Diving Girl" premier.
• KATU Portland "AM Northwest" - appeared on fashion show segment.
• YWCA "Gala in the Heart of The City" - organized narrated and curated swimwear fashion show and exhibit. This charity event raised $65,000 for YWCA.The Event won the Crystal award from the city of Portland
• MTV "Road Rules vs. Real World" - contestants outfitted in "Diving Girl".
• MTV "Headbangers Ball" - VJ's requested and wore Pirate Surf apparel.
• Art Center College of Design Gallery - Three juried exhibitions.
• PBS Television - Three Dimensional piece featured from Orange Coast College.