- + Follow
Industrial Design Manager - Action Sports & Consumer Electro...
A design professional in the Sporting Goods category with Consumer Electronics and Outdoor Hard Goods experience. Manage the strategic industrial design for $100MM+ annually with a unique product development experience during my career working with brands Stanley Black & Decker, Wilson Sporting Goods, Thomson Consumer Electronics and Zebco Brands. Consistently listed as a top performer collaborating closely with global product development teams, end users, retailers and manufacturing.
• Lead design development of products for accounts Bass Pro, Cabela's, Walmart, Academy, Dick's Sporting Goods, Kmart, Jarvis Walker, TSA, Oakley and others.
• Coordinate with development teams to identify long-term strategic design direction and brand identity.
• Direct the development and construction of 3D models for evaluation and testing for both internal and external reviews.
• Lead product design of performance driven pro staff product for Kevin VanDam, Tommy Biffle, Shaw Grigsby, Gerald Swindle and others.
• Determine materials, construction, mechanisms, surface finishes, manufacturing processes and packaging in cooperation with global product development teams that includes international travel.
.• Coordinate with long-term product development cycles to enable adequate development time for future manufacturing capabilities and coatings.
• The brands I have collaborated with include Wilson Sporting Goods, Stanley Black & Decker, Barnett Outdoors, Wildgame Innovations, Ameristep, Flextone, Umarex, Head Down Golf and more.
• Provide design strategy and award winning creative direction that has built disruptive, brand-building products and experiences.
• Determine materials, construction, mechanisms, surface finishes, manufacturing processes and packaging in cooperation with global product development teams.
• Currently engaged in various confidential consumer electronic and hard good products.
Instruct evening Graphic Design courses.
Collaborated on advanced concepts for RCA, GE, and ProScan consumer electronics.