- + Follow
Design Management Graduate
Since graduating in late 2009 with a bachelors degree in Design Management from the Art Institute of Portland where I also minored in apparel and graphic design, I am successfully working as a freelance graphic designer and marketer for clients. My clients thus far have included, doctors, entrepreneurs, bands and musicians to name a few. I really enjoy working with new clients and love the challenge of designing something that will untimely be viewed by perspective customers. The ideal job for me would be to work in the area of art direction for the entertainment sector.
Graphic Design 2013
In Class Room Volunteer
- Portland Public School System
- Portland, OR
- Mar 2012 - Present (1 year 9 months)
Assist children who have mild to severe disabilities and behavior disorders. Maintain relationships with teacher and para educators in order to communicate problems and improvements among students.
- Apr 2010 - Present (3 years 8 months)
Read with children in grades kindergarten through third. Create relationships with these students in order to not only help them gain confidence in themselves but to also let them be more aware that you are there to help them gain more insight in reading.
- Soapbox Freelance Design Company
- Dec 2009 - Present (4 years)
Network with new clients who may need marketing and branding material designed and implemented.
- Peterson Entertaiment LLC.
* Research and contact prospective venues for bands that are on tour. * Contact media for interviews, news submissions, or to have concerts placed on event calender. Skills- Adobe CS6 - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Lightroom MS Office - Word, Excel, Power Point
- Moreland Farmer's Market
* Managed cash opened and closed store
The Art Institute of Portland
- Bachelor of Science Design Management
Bryant & Stratton College
- Associates of Science Business