Since graduating in late 2009 with a bachelors degree in Design Management from the Art Institute of Portland where I also minored in apparel and graphic design, I am successfully working as a freelance graphic designer and marketer for clients. My clients thus far have included, doctors, entrepreneurs, bands and musicians to name a few. I really enjoy working with new clients and love the challenge of designing something that will untimely be viewed by perspective customers. The ideal job for me would be to work in the area of art direction for the entertainment sector.
Freelance and Current Work
• Robyn Harris - Prom Marketing Material - February 2013
• Chance Hayden - Music Album - December 2012 - January 2013
• Joseph A. Daniels - Sixchex Card Game August 2012 - Present
Update Card Designs into Vector Art Work, Create New Card Back
Work As Marketing and Public Relations Specialist to gain an audience for game.
• Karyn Patridge – Musician September 2011 – Present
CD Layout and Design
• Jason Snider – Entrepreneur – September 2011 – October 2011
Design of marketing material
• Lannie Kali – Farmer’s Market Vendor – July 2011
• Dr. Arthur Parker – April 2010 – May 2010
Logo design and Photography for Prodentek mouth guards
Peterson Entertainment LLC. July 2010 - October 2010
• Research and contact prospective venues for bands that are on tour.
• Contact media for interviews, news submissions, or to have
concerts placed on event calender.
• Organize contact information for WA and OR media into a spreadsheet.
Adobe CS - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,
MS Office - Word, Excel, Power Point
The Art Institute of Portland, OR October 06- December 09
Bachelor of Science in Design Management
Minors: Graphic Design and Apparel Design
Bryant & Stratton College, Liverpool, NY January 02 – August 03
Associates of Science in Business
Graduated with Honors
Worked as Student Teacher
Additional Work Experience-
Portland DEW Tour Invitational Volunteer -
• Provide a comfortable and inviting atmosphere for
promoters, sponsors and announcers. August 2011
SMART - Literacy Volunteer
• Help K-Third graders learn to read. April 2011- Present
WyzAnt Tutoring April 2010 - Present
• Provided Graphic Design & Photography Tutoring
Why Not? Portland, OR July 08 – June 09
Experience Sales Associate
• Managed cash, opened and closed store
Moreland Farmer’s Market July 08 – November 2011
AiGA, Prudential Spirit of Community Award Winner NYS Mid Level Volunteer Award
Winner Bronze Medal 1997
SMART (Start Making A Reader Today) Volunteer
Meriweather Lewis Elementary Classroom Volunteer -
Provide one on one support for chidren in grades first -fifth
grades in a behavior / special needs program.
March 2012 - Present