Specialties: Sales, Project Management, Client Relations, Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Color Correction, Digital Photography, Image Editing, Layout Design, Quality Control, Troubleshooting, Typesetting.
Tradeshow Design / Large Format
- Ferrari Color
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Jul 2013 - Present (5 months)
• Act as the client liaison between assigned account managers and production to organize large projects and set project milestones.
• Create quotes and work orders from information received from account managers or client to supply
order acknowledgments that detail cost, quantity, and material at the start of each job.
• Preflight files for client projects to ensure they will print without any issues and are correct size and quality.
• Designs and edits customers art in order to ensure a successful printing project.
• Communicate with client on small adjustments to orders, including pricing, size and quantity.
• Maintain contact with all departments and communicate production details and availability of materials on incoming and current jobs.
Project Manager / Creative Designer
- Hatchit Display Solutions
- Apr 2007 - Present (6 years 8 months)
• Created a successful Instagram marketing profile that increased sales by 15%.
• Successfully built relationships within social communities.
• Addressed community questions in a timely manner.
• Designed and created daily graphics for social media posts.
• Managed an advertising project on Facebook.
• Advanced experience in production and typesetting.
• Produced an invitation for the American Diabetes Association’s Annual Fathers Day Gala.
• Revamped yearly catalogs with new information and graphic files.
• Designed cycling route map for the Tour de Cure 2009 and 2010.
• Coordinated a large photo shoot event while managing a tight time frame.
• Communicated with salesmen/designers to produce graphics for trade show booths.
• Created print ads, signage, logos, mailers, and business documents per clients requests.
• Quality checked all projects before delivery to clients.
• Collaborated with a top Utah advertising agency to produce marketing material for a major housing development.
• Managed day-to-day operational tasks relating to client requests.
• Met with clients regularly to brainstorm ideas and present design concepts.
- The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company
- May 2011 - Oct 2012 (1 year 5 months)
Worked in Home Depot to boost sales revenue and to promote Scotts Miracle Gro, competing with various soil companies.
Color Correction Specialist
- Moss Inc
- Feb 2006 - Apr 2007 (1 year 2 months)
Responsible for the prep, color correcting, and retouch of large format print images.
• Advanced knowledge of various methods for color adjusting through understanding of image editing on adjustment layers.
• Effectively managed an average of 20 jobs per day, including frequent quality and color checks throughout the day.
Pre-Flight / Color Correction Specialist
- Nichols / Moss
- 2004 - 2006 (2 years)
• Supervised and trained a team of preflighters to include scheduling, monitoring job performance, hiring, accuracy, and production quality.
• Verified on average 30 print files per day prior to going to print to ensure there were not any grammar, font, color, and photograph resolution errors.
-Color Correction Specialist
• Responsible for the prep, color correcting, and retouch of large format print images.
• Advanced knowledge of various methods for color adjusting through understanding of image editing on non-destructive. adjustment layers.
• Performed job tracking and quality control functions for printed materials.
• Effectively managed an average of 20 jobs per day.
• Exceeded color correction company-wide production goals by 50%
University of Utah
- Geography / GIS Geographic Information Science and Cartography
- 2011 - 2013
Salt Lake Community College
- Associate of Science Visual Arts & Design
- 2000 - 2003
• Exhibited at the 2007 Park City Art Festival
• Photography Published in the 2010 Winter Newsletter of the Utah Academy of Sciences, Arts & Letters.