- + Follow
Lead designer at Reya Group
My career began in an international design firm, shifting to a research and management consulting environment. Having expertise in being a member of multidisciplinary teams, I possess experience in user-centered design and proficiency in major design processes and tools. I enjoy helping non-designers gain an unconventional perspective on tasks, and as a result, add extra value to products and services. Qualifications: • graphic design • experience design (innovation centres, workshops, conferences) • information design • visual communication and storytelling • product design • design management • background in international design Please contact me for portfolio. My story in illustrations — www.nkomarov.com
Powerful assessment toolkit
3M Innovation Centre Nordic
As a leader of the LAS design team based in Shanghai, I work with regional and global teams, helping the business create new products and tools and reimagine existing ones.
• Design reports, visualising and representing data collected during assessments in the most coherent and intuitive manner;
• Create easy-to-use learning tools and resources, ensuring that internal products and services are understood by our employees and pleasant to operate;
• Use design expertise to turn leadership workshops into engaging learning experiences.
• Key member of a team comprised of social scientists, business consultants, and software engineers who created “best in class” culture assessment toolkit
• Led the design team, which provided support in development and facilitation of leadership workshops and internal engagement projects for the largest MNC in the greater China area.
Responsibilities: experience design, UI design, design management
Clients: CHANEL, Mondelez, Levi's,
• Member of an international design team;
• Worked in varied fields, from the automotive industry to architectural markets to electric appliances;
• Explored clients’ potential and analyzed market and design trends;
• Defined customers’ needs and transformed findings into relevant design concepts;
• Created presentations through engaging demo experiences.
Responsibilities: experience design, visual storytelling, product design
Clients: 3M, Vimar, Tomtom, ABB, Pininfarina
Designed icons and interfaces for international clients.
Clients: Belkin, Storebrand, Travel Menu, Arrow Model