- + Follow
I have over 20 years of experience in the business, working with clients that range from Ford, General Motors, Chrysler, Nissan, Infiniti, Subaru and Haas Cabinet to clients like Republic Bancorp, Vera Bradley, HoneyBaked Ham and Children's Hospital of Michigan.
I currently lead a small, high-performing creative team. Together we develop successful, brand-driven creative solutions, strategies, websites, and marketing collateral. The goal: to help our clients build trust and loyalty with their consumer base by educating these consumers about the importance of servicing their vehicles at their Subaru Retailer.
• Develop in-dealership educational marketing materials for Subaru of America Service and Parts Division.
• Design consumer-facing web content and Owner Touch (B to C) eMail campaigns.
• Design trade show booths for various B2B conferences and internal Subaru events.
• Direct photo shoots for Subaru Service and Parts.
• Direct consumer-facing Service and Parts videos that help the Subaru customer better understand their vehicle and the importance of having the vehicle serviced through Subaru.
• Develop the overarching branding for Subaru Express Service.
Designed a variety of marketing materials, annual reports, point-of-sale materials, Incentive Program materials and corporate newsletters.
Worked for the Office of Marketing and Communications designing marketing materials and newsletters for various departments within the university network.
Wayne State offered a comprehensive graphics program. Professors actually worked in the field while teaching classes, and really gave us an “insider’s look” into the working world of a graphic designer.