I am Industrial Design graduate from Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston, MA. I am currently a Softgoods designer with Fabrique in Branford,CT designing laptop cases, backpacks, sleeves, iPad cases and mobile accessories cases as well.
I worked as a Designer at IDD (Innovative Display and Design) I create and design 3D exhibits,displays and graphics for large corporations, tradeshows and events.
I have worked for Turf Dawg USA, and have also done multiple freelance projects involving product design, logo and web design and offering any design services.
Wentworth Institute of Technology Boston, MA
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Design August 2010
Fabrique Ltd. Branford, CT
Softgoods Designer September 2012- Present
• Design and illustrate computer cases, backpacks, laptop bags, sleeves, and mobile case accessories.
• Develop specifications of cases and review sample inspections for production samples to finished product.
• Product Market Research and Develop presentations of products and/or concepts for clients.
• Internal and overseas correspondence with designers, manufactures, engineers and sales team.
• Work and correspond closely with engineers & design team overseas in China to work together on designs for samples for production products, oversee projects from concept to finished product.
Innovative Display & Design Bridgeport, CT
Industrial Designer October 2011 – September 2012
• Design and engineer 3-Dimensional Exhibits and Displays for Tradeshows, Marketing Environments and Events worldwide.
• Designing and conceptualize exhibits for clients specifications from ideas and develop them into finished high quality exhibits and displays.
• Create artwork for graphics and banners for displays, logos and customized signs and graphics.
Turf Dawg USA Fairfield, CT
Product Development and Design December 2008 – January 2010
Freelance Designer January 2010 – October 2011
• Sports Accessories and apparel design, designed customized products (TurfDawgs) sports gaiters, designing of graphics for finalized products, concepts including logos, colors, and original graphics.
• Marketing and Promotional: Event banners and posters, product packaging cards and POP Display.
• Research and Development: product testing and engineering, interacting with consumers. Manufacturing of product first hand: over-seeing product being produced. Sales and marketing: Consulting with coaches and equipment managers.
Directed Studies Senior Project Spring & Summer 2010
Research and Design: The Effects & Behaviors of Spatting
• Research a proposed direction of our choosing and develop a problem of focus of that topic.
• Develop an effective written research book and final presentation of our directed area of study.
• Create a design solution to the problem of the topic at hand and develop concepts and design a solution from the criteria of the focused project field of study.
Nike Inc. NIKETOWN Boston, MA
Athlete II (Store Associate) March 2010 - August 2010
• Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales.
• Maintain knowledge of store departments and be able to operate cash register for transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, and build visual displays when necessary.
• Serve as a product knowledge resource for consumers. Seek educational opportunities to develop advanced level or specialized knowledge about selling, Nike products and culture, sales and service techniques.
Design: Hand sketching, marker rendering, computer rendering, virtuso sketching, perspective and assembly drawings, CAD, photography, rapid prototyping, research, spray painting, technical drawing, casting, and graphics.
Software: MAC OSX, Windows, Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Bridge, Adobe Dream Weaver, Autodesk SketchBook Pro 3DS Max, Graphite, Rhino, Flamingo, Solid-Works and Microsoft Office.
Fabrication: Blue foam, wood, acrylic, vacuum forming, rubber molding, resin casting, foam core, vacuum bags, bent lamination, metal work, lathe, Bridgeport mill, lighting electrical, bondo, spray painting, dye sublimation, heat transfer and cap press.