- + Follow
Natalie J. Zindl-D'Angelo
11x Award-Winning Art Director / Senior Visual Designer
New York, NY
New York, NY
Intuitive problem solver who prides herself on withholding a long-standing track record of creating high level concepts which result in historically-recorded sales for major corporate brands, as well as numerous awards. Highly driven, results driven, hands-on team player.
Mobile App Design
• Create New Business Pitch concepts
• Create sell decks for major global brands and products.
• Backup for Creative Director
• Work directly with upper management
• Art Direct and coach Web and Print Designers
• Lead for American Express Vacations Global account (EMEA, LON and LAT)
• AEV Global earnings reported to be the highest in the company’s history in 2013
• Designed and production of 2013 American Express International Luxury Villa Program style
• Implemented and designed AEV and Travel Impressions current Corporate Email Signature
• Branding Campaign Design chosen for a newly acquired brand, Delta Vacations
• Delta Vacations branding campaign won the company’s first Gold award
• Large volume daily production and edits of flyers and brochures
• Responsible for design and client communication of major real estate accounts.
• Magazines included: North Shore Sun, Times Review, Suffolk Times, the Shelter Island News, Southampton Presss, the Wine Press and the HOME Magazine.
Created online and offline marketing for all departments within Nikon.
• Responsible for the design and production of all departments within Nikon's umbrella, including,
Science, Photography, Digital, Instrument and Eyewear.
• Projects included web sales kits, scientific posters, digital, internal collateral, catalogs,
letterhead, direct mail, tradeshow graphics and more.
Fashion Instute of Technolofy, Degree in Fashion Art and Design
Stony Brook University, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Flash
Skillpath Seminars, Management, Communication