- + Follow
Natalie J. Zindl-D'Angelo
Eleven-Time Award-Winning Art Director / Design Lead
New York, NY
New York, NY
Award-winning, cross media (digital, print, web, interactive) creative design professional with a proven track record of producing history-recorded sales for several major corporate brands through the contribution of my visual marketing communication efforts.
Healthcare Cover Design
AEV Luxury Villa Style guide
• Art Direct and coach Web and Print Designers
• Lead for American Express Vacations Global account (EMEA, LON and LAT)
• AEV Global earnings reported to be the highest in the company’s history in 2013
• Designed and production of 2013 American Express International Luxury Villa Program style
• Branding Campaign Design chosen for a newly acquired brand, Delta Vacations
• Delta Vacations branding campaign won the company’s first Gold award
• Implemented and designed AEV and Travel Impressions current Corporate Email Signature
• Large volume daily production and edits of flyers and brochures
• Eleven design awards received
Manage the design and production of both large and small accounts. Industries include: Architecture,
Landscaping, Healthcare, Education, Electronics, Industrial, Real Estate, Travel and Eyewear.
• Baldassano Architecture
• St. Joseph's College
• Long Island Jewish Hospital
• LGM Creative
• and more.
• Responsible for design and client communication of major real estate accounts.
• Magazines included: North Shore Sun, Times Review, Suffolk Times, the Shelter Island News, Southampton Presss, the Wine Press and the HOME Magazine.
Created online and offline marketing for all departments within Nikon.
• Responsible for the design and production of all departments within Nikon's umbrella, including,
Science, Photography, Digital, Instrument and Eyewear.
• Projects included web sales kits, scientific posters, digital, internal collateral, catalogs,
letterhead, direct mail, tradeshow graphics and more.
Fashion Instute of Technolofy, Degree in Fashion Art and Design
Stony Brook University, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Flash
Skillpath Seminars, Management, Communication