- + Follow
New York, NY
New York, NY
Talented spatial and visual communication designer.
Experimental and Narrative Interior Design (London,UK)
Fashion Institute of Technology, State University of New York 06/2012- 05/2013
Master of Art Degree, Exhibition Design
Cumulative GPA: 4.0/4.0; Major GPA: 4.0/4.0
University of the Arts London, London, UK 09/2011- 06/2012
Graduate Diploma, Interior Design
Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China 09/2007- 07/2011
Bachelor of Art degree, Art Design
Cumulative GPA: 3.7/4.0; Major GPA: 3.82/4.0
Recipient, Scholarship of Eastern Multimedia 2007-2008 (Top 3%)
Recipient, Academic Excellence Scholarship of Shanghai Jiao Tong University 2007-2008 (Top 10%)
Recipient, Academic Excellence Scholarship of Shanghai Jiao Tong University 2008-2009 (Top 10%)
Recipient, Academic Excellence Scholarship of Shanghai Jiao Tong University 2009-2010 (Top 10%)
Jack Morton Worldwide, New York 06/2013 – Now
Freelance Brand Experience Designer
• Worked on branded exhibit and graphic design for various projects including Dell World Expo
2013, Shanghai Week exhibit, Verizon NJ office redesign, NBC Education
Nation event, Emblem Health advertising activities, 909 Office graphic design, etc.
• Creative direction and exhibit/graphic design for the “Jack’s Home” themed lobby.
Uniwise Consulting Co., Ltd. Nanjing, China 2009-2010
Interior Designer, Graphic Designer
• Created and designed the customer service area for 2 large shopping centers.
• Designed the layouts and interior space of 4 shopping centers.
• Analyzed customer base for planning decisions.
Shanghai World Expo 2010, Shanghai, China 2010
Volunteer Designer and Journalist
• Designed Expo-relevant graphic work and applied it in the news media.
• Wrote survey and analysis report for pavilions in the Expo Garden.
Design Workshop in SMD, SJTU, Shanghai, China 2010
Exhibition Designer, Graphic Designer
• Designed the space and the arrangement for the history Museum of Shanghai Jiao Tong University
• Implemented interactive elements into the museum.
• Related graphic design to the history of the university.
Arcsoft Technology Co., Ltd., Shanghai, China 2008
UI Designer, Graphic Designer
• Created the UI design solution of the mobile phone touch screen software DJPlayer.
• Innovated new experiential use of software.
Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Cinema 4D, Auto CAD, Sketch up, Wacom and Office
Prior experience in 3D Max, V-ray
Fashion Institute of Technology
University of the Arts, London